Turntable wanted at Mumbai

Eepod

Hi,

I am a newbie to this Forum and to the world of TTs too.

Am based at Mumbai and planning to get me a Turntable with a budget of around Rs 20-25k. ( Budget includes phono amp unit, etc which I will need to get started)

Will be playing it thru Harmon Kardon AVR240 receiver.

Request for suggestions regarding Turntables. Thanks.

Hi,

I am a newbie to this Forum and to the world of TTs too.

Am based at Mumbai and planning to get me a Turntable with a budget of around Rs 20-25k. ( Budget includes phono amp unit, etc which I will need to get started)

Will be playing it thru Harmon Kardon AVR240 receiver.

Request for suggestions regarding Turntables. Thanks.

Contact Mr. Sushil Anand of Nova Audio at Mahim and try the Project Debut III.

regards

Price of a debut 3 is approx 25k. It's a good one to start with. I got it today itself from Audiodynamics , Bangalore . I pair it up with marantz 6002 and wharfedale diamond 9.5
The phono stage of marantz 6002 is weak. I think I will upgrade to a dedicated phono stage sometime in future. But I believe this is a good start to analog world.

Currently listening to dire straits. Sounds good. It will get better after while when the brand new circuits burnin, that's what I have told. *With my setup and a new debut 3 here is my opinion. Kids and highs are separate enough. Bass is loose. I have some old records and they need cleaning up. The poping sound of dust is very prominent. The clean ones play well. Ordered rockstar vinyl from Flipcart and the recording is not good as compared to Cd. My opinion is that overall debut3 is a good entry level *turntable.*

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back