Tv- how to connect and some help

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

My tv does not have a HDMI out. It only have two HDMI points.

My Soundbar has HDMI in and HDMI out (arc). It’s a new lg soundbar.

Can I connect the two?

IMG-20180319-WA0039.jpgIMG-20180319-WA0035.jpg

Those two HDMI points are outs and has to be connected to the soundbar. Try connecting and see if it works.

The TV only has analog out....which cannot hook into the soundbar....

The soundbar has only 2 HDMI...one of them has ARC.....so this means only one source can be hooked to the soundbar via HDMI

Connect the source( Tata-sky/Satellite TV box or CD/Bluray Player/HTPC ) to the LG sound bar HDMI IN and connect the HDMI cable out from the Soundbar( TV ARC ) to your TV HDMI input( preferable ARC port if available )

Thanks guys. The tv is a Videocon 55 inch led. It does not have hdmi arc.

Thanks guys. The tv is a Videocon 55 inch led. It does not have hdmi arc.

Even if the TV does not have ARC, you can still connect the soundbar. Only thing is that you have to switch on the soundbar from standby physically and switch off the same way. In ARC it switches on and off by the control of the TV. I hope this helps.

Even if the TV does not have ARC, you can still connect the soundbar. Only thing is that you have to switch on the soundbar from standby physically and switch off the same way. In ARC it switches on and off by the control of the TV. I hope this helps.

Ok so u mean one hdmi cable from tv should go into the hdmi out (arc) of soundbar?

And then like Mash says, I can use a splitter to connect it to the hdmi in on soundbar to plus in the sources right?

Thanks guys this really helps. Will try it.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back