TV stand for a 52inch LCD

rigmarole

I am looking for a good TV stand for my 52 inch LCD. Most TV stands in furniture shops are modeled for CTVs and the design looks dated. It need to accommodate my DVD player, Wii, STB and my receiver. I am in Hyderabad. I have a Chennai trip coming up. Let me know where I can find a decent one.

I would also like to know your preference on separate stands, one for TV and one everything else.

Any plus/minus, anything to watchout for.

I cannot wall mount it at the moment (rental apt.).

There are number of shops such as Damro Furniture, Jayabharatham Furniture & Appliances, Kapsons Furnitures, Modfurn Systems, and Woodpecker Furniture.

Most of these are either imported directly from Malaysia, or made from MDF boards . Modfurn is very expensive but stylish. Kapsons and Woodpecker are very functional and reasonably priced. For TV stands the best bet may be Kapsons as he specializes in TV and computer stands.

Jayabaratham is mid priced, but very poor quality.

Cheers

Hi:

Apart from the ones said above, also checkout Homestyle shop from Lifestyle, all got exclusive LCD TV stands with space down for receivers, cdp, etc., reasonably priced too.

There are number of shops such as Damro Furniture, Jayabharatham Furniture & Appliances, Kapsons Furnitures, Modfurn Systems, and Woodpecker Furniture.

Most of these are either imported directly from Malaysia, or made from MDF boards . Modfurn is very expensive but stylish. Kapsons and Woodpecker are very functional and reasonably priced. For TV stands the best bet may be Kapsons as he specializes in TV and computer stands.

Jayabaratham is mid priced, but very poor quality.

Cheers

Thanks venkatcr. I'll take a look at them. Meanwhile, is there any good ones in Hyderabad area. I would like to take a look at them before going to Chennai.

Thanks venkatcr. I'll take a look at them. Meanwhile, is there any good ones in Hyderabad area. I would like to take a look at them before going to Chennai.

Sorry if I am late with the post.

Check out Reliance Furniture at Road No. 12 Banjara Hills, this is right above Reliance Digital. Lots of units with options to place LCD/Plasma TVs, AVR, DVDP, STB, etc. Another good store and reasonably priced too is the Lifestyle Homestyle Furniture shop. This is before Somajiguda circle and comes right before Babukhan Mall and lots of similar units in it too.

Sorry if I am late with the post.

Check out Reliance Furniture at Road No. 12 Banjara Hills, this is right above Reliance Digital. Lots of units with options to place LCD/Plasma TVs, AVR, DVDP, STB, etc. Another good store and reasonably priced too is the Lifestyle Homestyle Furniture shop. This is before Somajiguda circle and comes right before Babukhan Mall and lots of similar units in it too.

Thanks moserw. I did go to Homestyle. Good furniture selection but didn't find a satisfactory TV stand, given the fact that I also need to place a dvd player, receiver, STB etc. I'll check out Reliance.

I am looking for a good TV stand for my 52 inch LCD. Most TV stands in furniture shops are modeled for CTVs and the design looks dated. It need to accommodate my DVD player, Wii, STB and my receiver. I am in Hyderabad. I have a Chennai trip coming up. Let me know where I can find a decent one.

I would also like to know your preference on separate stands, one for TV and one everything else.

Any plus/minus, anything to watchout for.

I cannot wall mount it at the moment (rental apt.).

honestly speaking get hold of a carpenter and get the whole thing done according to your wishes. i had the same issue and i got it made for my purpose. check this out before you buy cause atleast you know how sturdy can the unit be if its freshly made

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back