Tv suggestion/Recommendation thread

55 X9500G is available at Amzn but at 1.1L, feel .95 to 1L is a good price. Just want to be ready with next choice model (X9500H?) in case X9500G is not available by the time sales start..
Exactly im in same boat im looking for 65 9500g its 1.5 lacs on amazon not available in my city if suppose i wait for 9500h n its like 1.80-1.90 lacs its not that much of upgarde over 9500g n all kind of speculations r thr about price hike that adds up all d chaos

Exactly im in same boat im looking for 65 9500g its 1.5 lacs on amazon not available in my city if suppose i wait for 9500h n its like 1.80-1.90 lacs its not that much of upgarde over 9500g n all kind of speculations r thr about price hike that adds up all d chaos
I feel it might be better to take the 65inch 9500g now :)

I feel it might be better to take the 65inch 9500g now :)

I think people waiting for the 9500H instead of getting the 9500G are going to get burned. There's no way the 9500H is going to be priced below 1.8 lakhs and might even be higher than that. At that price, you're not going to buy it since you can get the LG C9 for the same price.

The 9500G at 1.4-1.5 lakhs on the other hand is a pretty good deal. There's no other TV in the same class of performance (for 65") which is priced equivalent or cheaper. The stocks of 9500G will run out soon and this year Diwali discounts will likely be much lower than usual due to the supply issues and the demand increase.

That being said, I'd be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong and might snatch up a cheap (1.6 lakhs or less) C9 if that happens.

I think people waiting for the 9500H instead of getting the 9500G are going to get burned. There's no way the 9500H is going to be priced below 1.8 lakhs and might even be higher than that. At that price, you're not going to buy it since you can get the LG C9 for the same price.

The 9500G at 1.4-1.5 lakhs on the other hand is a pretty good deal. There's no other TV in the same class of performance (for 65") which is priced equivalent or cheaper. The stocks of 9500G will run out soon and this year Diwali discounts will likely be much lower than usual due to the supply issues and the demand increase.

That being said, I'd be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong and might snatch up a cheap (1.6 lakhs or less) C9 if that happens.
Yea, I feel the same. Stocks are low, demands are higher as compared to the stocks and with the loom of increasing taxes n such. I am not sure. Plus already stocks of 9500G and LG C9 are very rare.

So i think it wont be bad to go with amazon deal plus 0% emi is a bonus n their is very little chance stock will last till festive period will decide soon i had been waiting for toshiba u8080 but reliability is a big question mark

So i think it wont be bad to go with amazon deal plus 0% emi is a bonus n their is very little chance stock will last till festive period will decide soon i had been waiting for toshiba u8080 but reliability is a big question mark
I would say, stick to the main brands. You will have much better piece of mind.

No way you will get a seal packed c9 for 1.6, I am having hard time finding one for 1.8 :/, even the display ones people are buying for 1.6L

I'm talking about Diwali deals in some clearance sale (not display unit). Anyway, I can wait for next year and not in a hurry. Got the U7980 for my parents and it's excellent for the price. Should sail me through a year.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back