Types of Amps

legin

Hi All
Like to know the difference btw a Class A , Class B and AB Amps are there any other types also

Legin

Please read my Post No. 22 in http://www.hifivision.com/introductions/4939-amplifier-burn-3.html where I have explained it in great detail. If you need some other information, we can always explain it back here.

Cheers

Hi Venkat,

Your article on the amplifier details is outstanding, well written...!! I was always confused on the Class A and AB amp's. Your description of it has been a real eye-opener for me on the underlying facts and details. Thank you.

Additionally, i have one suggestion (just a suggestion :D): rather than having such a detailed article inside just any thread, why dont we have it in some section which can be for "Education & Understanding" purposes. This makes it more easy to find rather than to search and reach the correct page/post number to get it.

Additionally, i have one suggestion (just a suggestion :D): rather than having such a detailed article inside just any thread, why dont we have it in some section which can be for "Education & Understanding" purposes. This makes it more easy to find rather than to search and reach the correct page/post number to get it.

This should be addressed to the moderator. If he starts such a section, I will happily repost all my threads/posts there.

Cheers

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back