Universal all in one remote for home Theatre system

Hi @Nitin K i have looked at it on the chroma site it is not available.

Can you or any other fourm members help me getting this anywhere in india. I have seven remotes infront of me!!!
If you are still looking to buy harmony remote, check this out-

Another vote for the Harmony. I've been using the same Harmony One remote for nearly 12 years without a single issue. The battery is user replaceable as well which is a bonus.

Review

Another vote for the Harmony. I've been using the same Harmony One remote for nearly 12 years without a single issue. The battery is user replaceable as well which is a bonus.

Review
The only pain point with this is the programming, which has to be done while it's hooked up to a computer with the awful logitech software. Although once it's done, it never needs to be touched again.

I'm not sure how the new harmony remotes are programmed but it HAS to be better than this.

Hi,
Just have a look at below mentioned link also.
Available in Amazon. It's cheap and working well for me.
Just started using this one and can't say anything about how long it will survive.
John

Hi,
Just have a look at below mentioned link also.
Available in Amazon. It's cheap and working well for me.
Just started using this one and can't say anything about how long it will survive.
John
Does it work with all devices ? Can you share the amazon link ?

Does it work with all devices ? Can you share the amazon link ?
Three devices can be paired. For me it's working with Naim and arcam amps.

The link is below.

The link is below.

Thank you, will check

The link is below.

Hi, i bought this by seing your post.Set top box is successfully learnt but need to know does it pair with denon AVR remote

I hope so. If set top box pairs successfully, then denon should be a simple one
Hi,when i start the set top box need to press STB button on the universal remove evry time to operate STB.I havnt paird anything other than STB.is it the same way or any process not followed by me

Hi,when i start the set top box need to press STB button on the universal remove evry time to operate STB.I havnt paird anything other than STB.is it the same way or any process not followed by me
Please view the video link earlier I posted. There are 3 button stb,tv and dvd. Long press each button to pair each device remote.
You will get a better idea by viewing the video.

Please view the video link earlier I posted. There are 3 button stb,tv and dvd. Long press each button to pair each device remote.
You will get a better idea by viewing the video.
Yes.I watched video.My query was after pairing the STB when we swtich off anf switch on STB need to press STB buttton on universam remote 1st to start operating the remote.Just like normal remote of STB i can start using just like that but here its different.is it the way like it is

Yes.I watched video.My query was after pairing the STB when we swtich off anf switch on STB need to press STB buttton on universam remote 1st to start operating the remote.Just like normal remote of STB i can start using just like that but here its different.is it the way like it

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back