• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Universal all in one remote for home Theatre system

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

seker

Hi Subbus,

I have used it before. It's a great remote but consumes batteries relatively fast. You can use rechargeable Eneloop batteries to sort that out. It generally works with most of the equipments but not sure about DTH boxes. Pls check if your devices are compatible before buying on the Logitech site.

Regards.
Hi @Nitin K i have looked at it on the chroma site it is not available.

Can you or any other fourm members help me getting this anywhere in india. I have seven remotes infront of me!!!

Nitin K

Can you or any other fourm members help me getting this anywhere in india. I have seven remotes infront of me!!!
Hi Seker,
The remote is currently unavailable everywhere. Pls wait for some time as it may pop up on one of the online sites. Pls check on Olx too from time to time.

Regards,
Nitin

subbus