Upcoming hindi action film "*Flight*"

htfan17

Happy to share a great news..My cousin who is in Mumbai and trying to make it big in the bollywood has finally pulled off the making his first commercial hindi film and the promotions have just started. Request you to like subscribe , fwd and share in your own circles. He has made it without any godfather and completely on his own. Suraj joshi my cousin brother is the director of the upcoming hindi action film " *Flight* " releasing on 19 March 2021. Proud to share the official trailer. Please support to help him achieve great success. Thank you

Happy to share a great news..My cousin who is in Mumbai and trying to make it big in the bollywood has finally pulled off the making his first commercial hindi film and the promotions have just started. Request you to like subscribe , fwd and share in your own circles. He has made it without any godfather and completely on his own. Suraj joshi my cousin brother is the director of the upcoming hindi action film " *Flight* " releasing on 19 March 2021. Proud to share the official trailer. Please support to help him achieve great success. Thank you

The trailer is exciting! All the best to Suraj and team!

Thank you all. The kind words and wishes really mean a lot especially as this is an independent effort. Will convey all wishes to Suraj. Please keep spreading the word .... and the link :)

Glad to share that few mins ago Amitabh bachchan's twitter handle has acknwledged the film by tweeting and wishing Suraj and team best wishes

Proud moment for bro !

Looks good. All the best to Suraj and his team. Will tell my friends and acquaintances.

Is this going to be a theater release or on OTT?

Cheers

Looks good. All the best to Suraj and his team. Will tell my friends and acquaintances.

Is this going to be a theater release or on OTT?

Cheers
This is a full blown theatre release. the film was completed on March 2020 and had offers all the year for OTT. But I am glad the first effort is getting the respect it should. a big screen release :)

Movie releasing on 2nd April. Whoever can watch safely please support the film and go to cinemas for an exciting experience . thanks for all the support guys !

Hereby sharing an interview of director and actor

Seems to be gud all the best.

Hey guys just wanted to update my cousin brother's movie flight is out now on prime. Everyone can watch it and look forward to your feedback comments. We got a small window of theatrical release In cinemas back in April 2021 and limited people could experience it. unfortunately second wave of covid resulted in lockdowns again

So fortunately finally here It is out on biggest OTT platform now for everyone's enjoyment and this is nothing less than a theatrical release for us. For now it's not showing as latest thumbnail in latest movies list but one can manually search to fetch the same. Here Is the link for easy access

Enjoy!!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back