upgrade advice for indica vista oe speakers

kenlitting

planning to upgrade speakers oe for vista with oem blaupunkt hu would like to put component spkrs on front & 2 parcel tray spkrs co-axial after disconnecting rear door speakers, problem is frnt door accepts jbl 51/4 only after cutting plastic and putting spacers any other suggestions pls see image attached

Attachments

• 2009816131729_500.jpg
    2009816131729_500.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 66
What kind of listener are you. Do you listen to loud music or are you a person who hears soft music where mid level needs to be good. It depends on that. And what is your budget for the upgrade . Are you looking for having sub woofer too.

Please answer these and then we will arrive at the speaker that you need.

listen to soft music, budjet is 7k, no subwoofer, car accessory shops nearby advise me not to mount spkrs on mdf parcel tray they say it gets bend on exposure to sunlight, they advise removable box enclosures which i m not interested in

you can mount it on the door itself . 7 K is less for a quality experience. you have to have some kind of component speakers . I will suggest you to have only two speakers in the front two doors which will give you nice stereo sound . I have this setup along with a subwoofer and believe me it is very good.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back