Upgrading from Sony hw 45 es

Batman96

I have a Sony hw 45 es projector. It’s a full HD projector.I thought of upgrading to a 4K projector.I thought of epson tw9400 or the 5050UB. But as I was told Sony hw 45 es is a better projector of the two . I would like to know if it’s true and what are the budget friendly good 4K projectors I can upgrade to .

From Sony you need to upgrade to another Sony 4K to experience the same taste, something like VPL-VW570ES

From Sony you need to upgrade to another Sony 4K to experience the same taste, something like VPL-VW570ES
Sony 4K are very expensive and way out of budget . I would like suggestions of something in the range of 1.5 - 2.5l at the max .

Sony 4K are very expensive and way out of budget . I would like suggestions of something in the range of 1.5 - 2.5l at the max .
Then Epson 9400 is your best bet around 2L. Its definitely better than your Sony Projector.

I am also using Epson 9400 and it never failed to impress. Had also used benq tk800 4k earlier but found epson 9400 better. This is the best in 2 lac price range.

If you are willing to spend 3Lac plus go for sony.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back