Urgent : Need Advise and Review of Denon X1100 sound quality for Music n Movies

sanrg

Friends,

Planning to Denon X1100 for 45k. other option for me is Used AVR 2311 for 26k. Please advise me on the best option for both Music(60%) and Movies.
How is the sound quality of x1100 compared to older 2311 model. Money/features is not the concern but only sound quality.

Denon AVR-2311CI is always better than Denon X1100; It is more powerful, dynamic and musical. Your preference is music(60%) over movies, so, I vote for AVR-2311CI, but you are eying for pre-owned AVR-2311CI. Before buying AVR-2311CI, go for audition, inspect, ask for original bill/ cash-memo etc.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Is the Denon X-series not the better one? x1100w has MultEQ XT , while 2311CI has just MultEQ .

Have bought X1100. Its excellent upgrade from my denon avr1312. Specially if used with Audyssey MultiEQ XT calibration. Center channel mores clear and crisp. Better low frequency response compared to 1312 which gave boomy effect with my JBL Sub.
Observed that there is lot clear difference between Manual EQ settings and Audyssey EQ.
Found that Restorer worked far better for stereo sources and infact sounds great with it.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back