USB capabilities of LG PJ350

hero

Hi,

I recently purchased LG PJ350 Plasma. I can play DVD files and other low res videos using an external USB drive, but it won't play 720 p/i or 1080 p/i videos on the USB. Is anyone aware what the exact capabilities of pj350 are on playing files through USB.

as honeynow suggested, get an HD media player from a reputed company. The DivX playback capability through the TV is more of a gimmick. You cannot even change the picture mode and movie will be played in searing Dynamic mode. You won't even be able to adjust colour, contrast, brightness, gamma, etc.

as honeynow suggested, get an HD media player from a reputed company. The DivX playback capability through the TV is more of a gimmick. You cannot even change the picture mode and movie will be played in searing Dynamic mode. You won't even be able to adjust colour, contrast, brightness, gamma, etc.

This in infact not true. Picture/Sound modes can be adjusted to some effect using Q Menu.

This in infact not true. Picture/Sound modes can be adjusted to some effect using Q Menu.

OK maybe that is possible in plasma but in the 2009 LCDs the Q. Menu button does not work while in XStudio mode.

In Samsung 2010 series tv's you can change the picture mode from movie / dynamic and standard while playing movies thru usb.
Although you cannot change the picture size i.e zoom in/out the screen.

OK maybe that is possible in plasma but in the 2009 LCDs the Q. Menu button does not work while in XStudio mode.

But u can change picture/aspect ratio etc by using the QMenu button on the remote. Atleast thats the case in my PK550, and that should work in the PJ series too...same firmware. Might not be the case in the 2009 PQ series.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back