Using LED TV as spectrum analyser

parthabhatta

Seen many YouTube videos where LED TV works as a spectrum analyser with dancing bar displays when audio is played from a dedicated audio setup. Couldn't find any write-up on the matter.
How is it done and what are the hardware requirements?

Regards

Seen many YouTube videos where LED TV works as a spectrum analyser with dancing bar displays when audio is played from a dedicated audio setup. Couldn't find any write-up on the matter.
How is it done and what are the hardware requirements?

Regards

I had used, the rainmaker from on Windows, but then the source was the same PC, but its really cool, that u get lot of visualisations in that. No idea about this though with a dedicated audio source like a cd player or so.

i believe that is UD 7007 feature
it has HDMI video out along with all of the rest...

Your FOOTER is what forced me in writing this post. You have a CODA 9 speaker pair. I fell in love with this speaker long back in 1999 and planned to buy them at the then price of 25000.00 bucks (grey market). But somehow or other I missed the chance for some other exigencies. Thereafter I frantically searched for those speakers but never could find and buy them again. Great pair of FS with built in sub. Presently I have a BOSE 401 pair and a ELAC B6 pair but the memories of the sound of CODA 9 still linger in my mind. If you had been a resident of West Bengal I would have surely visited you for listening them again. But you are far off from me. You are lucky guy. Enjoy them.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back