V guard digi plus smart

Which model is that ?
There is no name. They just have one model and you have to mention it’s for HT. They are custom built based on order. Refer images for specs and details

Attachments

• BDE2B4A7-29EB-4660-87F6-3BF2F670D930.jpeg
    BDE2B4A7-29EB-4660-87F6-3BF2F670D930.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 69
  • E3A53CB2-86D7-4D4D-95EE-8D97BE136108.jpeg
    E3A53CB2-86D7-4D4D-95EE-8D97BE136108.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 67
Is there any other Voltage stabilizer other than Vguard Digi 200 smart which can be of use to Home Audio/video devices. I will not be able to consider Vertex Servo due to space issues

I use both the versions of the vertex servo stabs. The HT version comes with a 15A plug. The regular one doesn't.

They make no noise while in operation whatsoever. However occassionally, there is a thump sound that comes from the stab which is supposed to be normal as per vertex.

How is v guard digital 200( not smart)? I think it might be earlier model.

Pls don't go for Vguard digital/ smart or similar ones for HT purpose since they don't stabilise the voltage around 220-230 volts at all times. I would call it a voltage reducer since it constantly reduces the voltage at a fixed amount depending on the input voltage supply. Many times it shows output at 210 volts when voltage is around 220 -230 V
For Fridge or AC purpose Vguard may work well.

Pls don't go for Vguard digital/ smart or similar ones for HT purpose since they don't stabilise the voltage around 220-230 volts at all times. I would call it a voltage reducer since it constantly reduces the voltage at a fixed amount depending on the input voltage supply. Many times it shows output at 210 volts when voltage is around 220 -230 V
For Fridge or AC purpose Vguard may work well.
It’s ok for Tv’s, and a basic HT set up such as Sony and Yamaha HTIB provided you have a decent power supply at your place . I used the basic Crystal gaurd 3A rating for my Sony 43 inch tv, along with Ps4, Sony Blu-ray player and Yamaha yht299 for 3 years and with Denon 2400 for a year. Both Yamaha and 2400 still working without any issues at friends place.

Last edited:
How do I approach Vertex? I suppose they have good servo stabilizer. How much shud be the price of the 3kVA unit? Also, if someone cannprovide the dimension, it will be great.

How do I approach Vertex? I suppose they have good servo stabilizer. How much shud be the price of the 3kVA unit? Also, if someone cannprovide the dimension, it will be great.

Love4sound has provided the dimensions of the Vertex above in the thread. Not sure how much KVA it is .

I got the vertex 5kv model. I think 5kv is not at all required and 3kv model should be more then enough for our HT set up.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back