V guard digi plus smart

Ha ha.. I had made a wooden structure on ceiling to hold two passive subs, heights and provision to hold absorption on ceiling..

Md0C6pw.jpg

Wow Elangoas, you seem to have defied the law of Gravity. :D

Sorry for OT on this thread than your views on the stabiliser..

No worries. I am planning to go for the vertex. Ill just keep the sub on top of the stabilizer hahahaha. Let me check with the owners on the actual dimensions. I may be able to squeeze the vertex along with dual subs

Last edited:
No worries. I am planning to go for the vertex. Ill just keep the sub on top of the stabilizer hahahaha. Let me check with the owners on the actual dimensions. I may be able to squeeze the vertex along with dual subs
Hi, did you get the Vertex? Any views!

Hi Love4sound, In case if you are going for the Vertex pls do let me know how much capacity stabilizer is required for a home theater system including a subwoofer. I am not using any power amplifier. Also does it make any noise & generate heat. I think you get Relay & Servo stabilisers, not sure which one is better.
The Vguard digi 200 smart which I have is a very inaccurate & not so smart stabiliser & was planning to go for a new one. Thanks.

Hi Love4sound, In case if you are going for the Vertex pls do let me know how much capacity stabilizer is required for a home theater system including a subwoofer. I am not using any power amplifier. Also does it make any noise & generate heat. I think you get Relay & Servo stabilisers, not sure which one is better.
The Vguard digi 200 smart which I have is a very inaccurate & not so smart stabiliser & was planning to go for a new one. Thanks.

They have 3 and 5kva ratings. Both have the same height and weight with a marginal price difference of 1500. 3kva itself is more then enough.

They have 3 and 5kva ratings. Both have the same height and weight with a marginal price difference of 1500. 3kva itself is more then enough.

Thanks, I'll check the dimensions on their website. Also do they come with 5 or 16 amp plugs ? Room space is also a constraint for me hence was avoiding a big stabiliser.
If you are planning to keep your subwoofer near the stabiliser pls check if there would be any magnetic interference.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check the dimensions on their website. Also do they come with 5 or 16 amp plugs ? Room space is also a constraint for me hence was avoiding a big stabiliser.
If you are planning to keep your subwoofer near the stabiliser pls check if there would be any magnetic interference.
AFAIK, they do not come with any plugs at all, however, they strongly recommend a 16 amp wall outlet and thus, you will have to buy a 16 amp plug. Very highly recommended to keep the vertex as far away from the main gear as they do emit sound.

Thanks Mayank, had already made a 16 amp socket for Vguard so no issues then. Now only the noise & size issue of vertex comes into play.

Thanks Mayank, had already made a 16 amp socket for Vguard so no issues then. Now only the noise & size issue of vertex comes into play.
It’s bulky but I checked with two FM’s who confirmed there is absolutely no noise during operation

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back