Van den hul d102 mkiii 50cm hi-end interconnect cables

hifiramr

Dear Forum members I have bought one pair of VAN DEN HUL D102 MKIII 50CM HI-END INTERCONNECT CABLES from ebay UK the seller name is sammybalamy.

The cables seems to be original but the connectors are different not van den hul that he mentioned in the description but the sound quality is very good and is uncolored and natural.Any body bought cables from him before what is your experience please share with me so that other members can get some idea.

there is a thread on this.

the cable is good. i have used it and blasto is also using it. these are non factory terminated but the connectors are still quite good.

I haven't compared it to the original terminated ones but the cable in itself sound really good.

Srinisundar has compared them side by side with original terminated cables and found negligible to no difference.

I haven't compared it to the original terminated ones but the cable in itself sound really good.

Srinisundar has compared them side by side with original terminated cables and found negligible to no difference.

Yes you are all correct, My experience is also the same.Its really awesome.Really a good seller in ebay uk.

Last edited:
Hi,
I recently got these vdh cables thru FM, and he got it from Sammy Bellamy. These sound amazing having good body and details. I will recommend these to anybody who has detailed source.

In continuation to my post above...
The quality of terminating connectors is quite good, even though the connectors of these IC's from Sammy Bellamy may not be the original ones from VDH.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back