very bad experience with DAP(DIY audio parts store in hyderabad)

krell

Recently made order for some inductors and resistors(order no DAP1397), I have spoken personally on the phone and requested them about the order and i paid the money online, evening they informed some tracking no, it didn't match to any thing , i called them 20 times and finally one guy lifted the phone, he told he shipped the item through some expressbees courier, when i entered the tracking number nothing is coming up,,,,,. i called them again and again, they are simply disconnecting the mobile, when i called them from another mobile they lifted and disconnected,,,no reply for my mails, no answer for my calls, really pathetic customer service. please be cautious while ordering any item from them.
i had very bad experience with my order.

Some courier services tàke sometime for their systems to be updated. Once got a package shipped from Delhi, it was showing location of Delhi branch for 3 days, but was delivered to me on the 3rd day but system was not updated. It's better to wait for 24 hrs for for the doc no to reflect for online tracking. If you need any help from Hyd let me know. Can visit them to check.

Thanks a lot for your kind offer,its actially 3 days over.i want those components for active biamping of jbl 4333/L300.i choose hyd due to quick shipping possibilities.
Lets hope atleast they respond to my calls or mails.
Really thankful for u for offering help.

Recently made order for some inductors and resistors(order no DAP1397), I have spoken personally on the phone and requested them about the order and i paid the money online, evening they informed some tracking no, it didn't match to any thing , i called them 20 times and finally one guy lifted the phone, he told he shipped the item through some expressbees courier, when i entered the tracking number nothing is coming up,,,,,. i called them again and again, they are simply disconnecting the mobile, when i called them from another mobile they lifted and disconnected,,,no reply for my mails, no answer for my calls, really pathetic customer service. please be cautious while ordering any item from them.
i had very bad experience with my order.
I had a similar experience with them when their name was earlier eight audio. They didn't ship my order for more than a month. And faced similar issues while contacting them. No response at all. Thankfully I had made the payment through PayPal and I raised a dispute with PayPal. My order was shipped within a week of raising dispute and was delivered to me.
Be cautious with these guys.

I have purchased couple of drivers from them and found their services very good. My goods reached me in 3 days after order placement.

different opinions, i hope they will at least respond , but unfortunately i paid through bank transfer, hence no money back guarantee.....

I had a totally different experience. I bought M3 Screws and T-nuts from them and made it a COD order. It arrived pretty late, almost 20 days to Delhi but the courier guy didn't ask for money and when I inquired he said that there's no mention of payment collection so the package was delivered as is.

U r lucky,but 20 days to delhi from Hyderabad is too much it may be due to poor courier service.

Even I had no bitter experiences with diyaudioparts, i got the material delivered on time.

Firstcry also uses expressbees for sending their goods to my location and I usually get them on time. Tracking takes few hours to update but the bad part about expressbees is they are not on twitter :(

Expressbees missed my packing,the DAP inform me that they will reship with fedex.lets hope it will go smoothly.

I have purchased couple of drivers from them and found their services very good. My goods reached me in 3 days after order placement.

No matter how good any service is normally, the lack of response when things go wrong, as the OP experienced, is a huge red flag. It is inexcusable for the vendor to not take calls. I was very disturbed when I heard about the OP's experience

Thanks for understanding,its very frustrating when they are not responding to our mails and calls.

I got a mail from one of my supplier that expressbees has stopped first mile and last mile deliveries in following cities due to operational challenges

• Vishakapatnam
  • Chennai
  • Vijaywada
  • Chennai
  • Hyderabad
  • Gajuwaka

So, another headache for you

hhh,the seller reshipped the item through fed ex and it reached yesterday. finally issue resolved.
regards
rao

No matter how good any service is normally, the lack of response when things go wrong, as the OP experienced, is a huge red flag. It is inexcusable for the vendor to not take calls. I was very disturbed when I heard about the OP's experience
I think their PR department is very very poor. I had written couple of mails to them and never even got an acknowledgement (forget replying). I had also called them atleast 7 or 8 times for some inquiry. Always nobody have lifted the phone. I think they are either very shy or I dont care attitude.

yah may be, but finally the items delivered.

doesn't change your experience; or the fact that they don't seem too are about consumer. I assume you posted from a Caveat emptor perspective for the benefits of all forum members.

Or did you just create the thread to push them into solving your problem? :)

I just want to share my experience with a seller who didn't care to answer his consumer calls, just for information....hhhh

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back