Vesa mount for LG PQ70 plasma

kneo

Does anyone know the Vesa mounting reference for LG PQ70 42 incher? Would these be better than the ones that the company provides? I don't want my plasma to be very close to my wall (want to increase the space between the back panel and the wall)

dear kneo,
usually there is enough space between the plasma and the wall and spending money on a new wall mount is not recommended.Anyway if u still want to purchase a new one then contact Designer Audio in Tardeo.

Does anyone know the Vesa mounting reference for LG PQ70 42 incher? Would these be better than the ones that the company provides? I don't want my plasma to be very close to my wall (want to increase the space between the back panel and the wall)

Like others have said there shoudl not be an issue with the mount supplied with the TV. Also most heat is generated on the sides for the particular model anyways. You should be all right.

I need at least 5-6 inches of space between the wall and the panel. If the space is less, it'd be extremely difficult to change wires isn't it?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back