vfm 5.1 under 20k?

rocketleaguebot

budget is 20k
was looking to buy logitech z906
usage : music, gaming , movies
i like bass and have read that z906's bass is very good.
any other alternatives that i should look into?

budget is 20k
was looking to buy logitech z906
usage : music, gaming , movies
i like bass and have read that z906's bass is very good.
any other alternatives that i should look into?
Go for it. You will not be disappointed. At this price point nothing else will match.

MaSh

Go for it. You will not be disappointed. At this price point nothing else will match.

MaSh
At this price point nothing else can match. There are better options available if you want to take it slow. I consider going step by step and to choose your gear would always be better than compromising on this as the happiness you get out of it may not last long.
I still believe choosing the right AV receiver and adding speakers as budget permits is the way to go.

At this price point nothing else can match. There are better options available if you want to take it slow. I consider going step by step and to choose your gear would always be better than compromising on this as the happiness you get out of it may not last long.
I still believe choosing the right AV receiver and adding speakers as budget permits is the way to go.
I think you misquoted. I am not looking to buy.

MaSh

I think you misquoted. I am not looking to buy.

MaSh
Sorry, I think by oversight I replied on your comment. I was actually sharing my thoughts to @rocketleaguebot.
I know Mash, your advises helped me when I was in the same dilemma as most of the new guys here. I am in no league to cast my views to a pro. In fact I meant that I agree with your opinion.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back