Video songs with FLAC or Mp3 320kbps kind of audio quality

Naveenbnc

hello all,
Most of the downloaded video songs have 125kbps audio.
where can we download/purchase video songs with high quality audio (Flac or 320kbpsMp3)
(i listen to telugu-tamil-hindi )

Any suggestions please??

I don't think we get good quality videos with better audio bit rate ; I'd suggest that you try downloading HD video songs from YouTube and check.
Another option is to rip the video songs from movie blurays with high quality audio.

hello all,
Most of the downloaded video songs have 125kbps audio.
where can we download/purchase video songs with high quality audio (Flac or 320kbpsMp3)
(i listen to telugu-tamil-hindi )

Any suggestions please??

Install, youtube add-on for Kodi.. Then login to youtube from Kodi.. Search for any song that you like.. You would get 4 - 5 results for each song..

Play each one of them and press 'o' button on the keyboard.. This will give you all the technical information of video & audio quality, and the bitrate of each song.. You will then know, which of the five results from a song has better bit rate (or) that sounds better..

Whichever video song you like (audio quality), download them using this link - https://www.clipconverter.cc/ Provide the video link in the webpage & don't click on convert options, but just "download"..

Install, youtube add-on for Kodi.. Then login to youtube from Kodi.. Search for any song that you like.. You would get 4 - 5 results for each song..

Play each one of them and press 'o' button on the keyboard.. This will give you all the technical information of video & audio quality, and the bitrate of each song.. You will then know, which of the five results from a song has better bit rate (or) that sounds better..

Whichever video song you like (audio quality), download them using this link - https://www.clipconverter.cc/ Provide the video link in the webpage & don't click on convert options, but just "download"..

I do it another way, I have a internet download manager (IDM paid version at 1.5k) you play YouTube video on any browser with IDM integration, a pop-up window will ask for download this video with IDM , click download options it'll show number of files available and file sizes. Just download the largest file size possible.
Though small chance but it is entirely possible that the largest file size may not be having the best audio quality ; I haven't had this issue till now. IDM is good in the sense that it can download any video irrespective of protection status from most websites.

Correction : sorry for the typo "IDM pop up window will ask download this VIDEO with IDM, (not Audio as typed earlier) "

Last edited:
hi nagbbv.... high resolution english songs are easily available .... but some telugu and tamil songs are really really nice to hear. Very difficult to find those songs with this qualiy. By the way .... do you know who is uploading these hi-res songs? is he doing any remastering kind of stuff ???
Any way... Thanks a lot for sharing bro !!!:D:D

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back