Viewing angle in Sony LCD/LED.

Once again if your FIL doesn't mind the 1 year warranty you can get a 46" tv with the x reality for cheaper price then the NX520.Doesn't hurt telling him the grey market option.

A 40" much cheaper maybe.. 46" is too big as the viewing distance is 8' and mostly HD.

Which 40" in the 35k-40k range to check?

8 feet is perfect for 46".
For 35k to 40k only grey market options are available 42EX410(IPS panel) and 40cx520 or third tier lcds and 720p plasma.

P.S: Where is Sony showroom?? The two I know of in Kondapur and Banjara hills seem to have closed. Looking for one.

Interestingly after seeing this comment I also went out to Kondapur and checked and indeed it has been closed. There was one in Banjara Hills on Road No. 92 which leads into Rd no. 12, it was just below one of the grill restaurants there (the name which I can't recall). The only other Sony showroom I recollect is one in Begumpet which is quite far away.

A little Offtopic: I also went searching for HX850 today but wasn't there in Hyper City or Reliance Digital in InOrbit. Now I need to find some place where 46 or 55 inch HX850 is on display in Hyderabad :)

Doesn't the Sony website have details on its brand rooms? Of course some that have recently shut the doors may not be updated on the website. But site is usually updated every 15 days or so - at least reputed sites do update themselves.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back