Vintage series from Fyne audio

square_wave

I have listened to the 700 series extensively and they sound outstanding. Haven't got a chance to listen to the top series yet. Looking at how the 700 series sound, these guys have got some serious tech / sound sensibility going on.

But, making something that looks almost identical to Tannoy seems a little lame.

Owning a Vintage Tannoy had been on my List for quite Long, Fyne Providing an alternative is quite welcome.
Looking at the near identical design language ; Fyne Engineers seems to be owning the intellectual property rights as well, The sound signature might be identical too.
But, Priced between 4k to 30k Sterling Pounds ???

Fyne audio has some great entry and mid level products based on the concentric drivers which Tannoy was not able to get right so thats a win there
I guess there is only so much you can do to design a legacy which also looks good in the majority of modern homes and tastes.

I talked to the Edinburgh dealer for Fyne audio. Even they don't know much about the final price and model list although they work very closely with them. The factory is nearby... I am planning a visit sometime soon. It surely is exciting times! In so many ways I am happy to see Tannoy legacy living through another company also. There is so much that they can do with the line-up. And Fyne is doing it.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back