Vinyl and Tape deck repairing in Bangalore

Sandesh

Greetings! Need some one really reliable to service my vinyl player (the records stop playing after a few seconds of pressing play) and tape decks (cassettes keep getting stuck inside). I used a couple of people including a person who repairs both type of players in Koramangla (Near Raheja arcade), but with in a few days I had the same problem! I am quite fed up as I spent almost Rs 30,000 n my tape decks (including services and the price of buying it) and at this moment I almost feel like dumping it on the road!

Contact Johnson on 9740272710 or 7892585126.
He’s moved to a place off Hosur Rd that’s not too far from K’gala. Really decent chap who won’t fleece you.

@ Mods
Can we have a sticky for repair guys in different cities? Would be a handy reference for all.

Contact Johnson on 9740272710 or 7892585126.
He’s moved to a place off Hosur Rd that’s not too far from K’gala. Really decent chap who won’t fleece you.

@ Mods
Can we have a sticky for repair guys in different cities? Would be a handy reference for all.
Does he repair Naks?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back