Hi fellow hifivisionaries,

Need your help in scouring LPs in Pune.
Please guide me as to what all places in Pune do I need to scavenge for LPs

Muchos Gracias de antemano

Hi fellow hifivisionaries,

Need your help in scouring LPs in Pune.
Please guide me as to what all places in Pune do I need to scavenge for LPs

Muchos Gracias de antemano

oceanic sound and vision off mg road is your best bet buddy. try it. They have a good collection.

hi suprateep,

is it a fact that they sell lps or have you just seen them there? cos the cadence owner is into lps and they might be his lying around...?

thanks. if i'm in pune i might go there though judging by their speakers the lp prices too might be outrageous! i actually might want to sell off some rock lps soon... queen, dire straits, santana...

I wonder, as I visit Oceanic almost once in a week and the owner of the shop Mahendra Dave is my very good friend. They don't sell any LPs.

Mr. Dave told me he can get me LPs - if I wanted to buy i.e. So i assumed they deal in LPs

Cadence used to be dealers for Acoustic Sounds a few years ago, but not any longer. Oceanic may have stocked some of those LPs at the time, but there aren't any left, to the best of my knowledge. Mahendra Dave and Ajay Shirke (Cadence's head honcho) have large personal collections, though.

Juna Bazaar...Solution to all your needs

That's if you are lucky...else it is at the cost of quality!!! Perhaps you can check with either of sellers at OLX or QUIKR ....keeps cropping up time and again...and I don't mean the professional sellers but the ones who want to dispose their old collections...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back