Vinyl HFV Discount for Sajda/Dil Padosi Hai and Roja

arj

Staff member
Folks,
the following LPs are available at a discount for HFV Members (Inclusive of Shipping ie it is included in the price)
Album : HFV Price :Market Price
Sajda (Double LP) :2350 :2999
Dil padosi hai(Double LP) :2350 :2999
Roja :1225 :1499

As before, if you are interested PLease
1. make the payment as calculated from above to

Bank Name Syndicate Bank
IFSC SYNB0005484
A/C No. 54841210000151 (Current account)
Name : The Paper Palette

2.Send an email to Menon, Rajesh <[email protected]> with
  • Name and mention you are an Hifivision member
  • Transaction Number or details of payment
  • Amount paid
  • Address to be shipped
  • Phone Number to be contacted

There is no Excel sheet etc for collation as this is not a Custom LP so this is a deal directly with Sony and I am just posting here as a messenger since this was offered to us.

Folks.this Offer is stopped with immediate effect.

Some fellow (??) has posted something on Amazon saying there is an issue with delivery etc.:mad: is he from our forum ? Sanjay Dhar apparently

35366781811_3b6fb29b90_b.jpg

apparently some dealer in kolkatta is behind this from some local whatsapp forum (I am not personally aware so please consider this pure hearsay)

This deal will still be Honoured for all those who paid and confirmed to Rajesh till now

I guess we are still not mature enough to take these benefits...so can continue to buy from the open market at full price :sad:

Last edited:
I don't get this the person Sanjoy Dhar does not seems to have purchased the LP on Amazon, how come he writes a review/ remark like this. It is highly objectionable and should not be tolerated.

Mr. Rajesh Menon should notify Amazon immediately about this and get the remarks removed.

Its my opinion that our HFV Members who have had good experience with SONY DADC & Mr. Rajesh Menon also should make a positive write up on these sites.

Sanjoy Dhar is joysen on this forum. It's sad we have guys like these who mess up a good deal. Anyways the damage has been done and the offer has been withdrawn. There's also a dealer from Kolkatta who is on a what's app forum where some of our Hifi Vision members are also a part of, who complained to Rajesh about this discount and tried to dissuade our forum members from ordering

Have requested Rajesh not to honour Joysens deal and return his money back. He doesn't deserve the discount

Last edited:
Sad, indeed. But why did he need to put it on Amazon? He could have checked with Rajesh or even with arj or Prem.

Why did he comment about this in Amazon, Did he buy it from there? He would have discussed here if there was any issue.

Why did he comment about this in Amazon, Did he buy it from there? He would have discussed here if there was any issue.

Very sad indeed and definitely not in good spirit at all to quote Rajesh's name in a public forum. I think Rajesh can legitimately get these comments removed as the quoted transaction was outside Amazons' purview.

Let's retain good channels with Rajesh so we , genuinely interested HFV members, do not lose out any future offers/ group buys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have received all 4 Lps Sajda , dil padosi Hain , Roja, Ghar/ Ijaazat today. I played DPH and GHAR/Ijaazat and I must say SONY has done a tremendous job producing these Lps. I have all the original LPs and both of them sound very close to the original recording. Well done SONY.
Thanks.

I have received all 4 Lps Sajda , dil padosi Hain , Roja, Ghar/ Ijaazat today. I played DPH and GHAR/Ijaazat and I must say SONY has done a tremendous job producing these Lps. I have all the original LPs and both of them sound very close to the original recording. Well done SONY.
Thanks.
Where did you buy these?

Thanks.

Thanks for the review Mahiruha. If these new releases sound very close to the original, we will be more than happy considering the noise free environment for these newer releases.

Sony DADC has done a great job.

Sourav

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back