LP Fan Club @ LPS at reduced prices for HIFIV

arj

Staff member
Folks there is a new LP Fan club started by Sony
https://www.facebook.com/LP-Records-Fan-Club-235576750214771/
you can hear more about the LP scene on this

Due to our recent order there is an offer for HIFIV members to a discount if ordering direct

Quoting the email so pls do not ask me questions !! use the email below
Enclosed Vinyl catalogue (available with our Hong Kong warehouse) which we can service in india

The discount will be 25% on Mrp and Rs 150/- delivery charges.

If you are interested in any title you can order this separately and we can service this in a months time.

email : Menon, Rajesh <[email protected]>
  • Bank Name Syndicate Bank
  • IFSC SYNB0005484
  • A/C No. 54841210000151 (Current account)
  • Name : The Paper Palette

The list of LPs

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sRl_EQ3IjQNeCt_1e32iC91ZpaoWCaZcCELShi_fC54/edit?usp=sharing
just need to take the 25% discount and add 150 for shipping

And

No Questions for me please..jsut passing this info to all of you

Last edited:
All the new Hindi lps released by Sony and Saregama in the last month are also eligible for this discount

how do i claim the discount? just ordered and recd bhaag milkha bhaag. wish to order raanjhna too.

Quoting my earlier post :lol::lol::lol: just use the email..edited the text as well
Quoting the email so pls do not ask me questions !!

email : Menon, Rajesh <[email protected]>
take the 25% discount and add 150 for shipping

And

No Questions for me please..jsut passing this info to all of you

I had emailed Rajesh, and he asked me to wait till he confirms availability of the LPs I want. That was two weeks ago.

These would all be digital right?

That means the price of "real" vinyl will go up :-(

Yes, they are all from digital sources. Same is true for most of the English LPs available on Amazon (India & US).

The new Hindi LPs do sound closer to the CD, than to the older original LPs. The rest depends on your electronics:
- whether their DAC was better than yours
- how warm and smooth your turntable setup and phono stage is

Problem is that sony dadc is not having right strategy in hand. Some proper team is required to make the vinyl business a true success, which sadly is not in place. Even the catalog for international titles is not curated in structured manner. Hence we, as vinyl enthusiasts are getting shortchanged at the moment. Same holds for universal as well.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back