Vinyl Records - Sleeves, Jackets Etc...

Gents - I am in the process of locally (Bangalore) making Outer Jackets for 45rpm EPs. Ive got a whole bunch of EPs without their original jackets and they are desperately in need of some clothes :).

Once complete, I will share the commercials and contact details for fellow FMs.

Cheers...

I have a bunch of EPs that could use proper clothing...will look forward to your update...

I received a bunch of Outer sleeve covers from Mr. Vijayan last weekend. Very nice chap! Placed the order on Friday at 4 pm, received the package on Saturday 2 pm! Super quick!!:eek:hyeah:

First time i called him i asked him if he had anything that i could use for gatefold sleeved LPs. A 25 by 12.5 inch outer cover. He said he din't. Anyway I order 12.5 x 12.5 covers and they are of really good quality. And they smell good too! :D They cover the gatefold and double LP records pretty well (though the sleeves are a little tight with double LPs records. But i think it will ease out with time).

Hi guys. Wanted to ask about inner sleeves. Today I took out one of my LPs to play..the vinyl is placed in a paper inner sleeve..looks like this:

When i took the vinyl out, i noticed a few small scratches. This LP had literally no scratches when i'd bought it. I don't manhandle my records. So I started wondering if the paper inner sleeve was to blame. I did some fact finding about inner sleeves and i found out some pretty shocking things.

LP sleaves

So are paper sleeves really this harmful? Anyone has had any bad experiences with them? I have a few precious records that are housed in paper inner sleeves? Should i change? If yes, then to what? Suggestions please.

Last edited:
Gentlemen - Ive opened my package tonight and I must say I am impressed with the quality of the Antistatic Polythene Sleeves. They fit just fine and I am sure my Vinyls and covers will be protected from dust.

My transaction with the vendor has also gone well. I can now safely recommend him to my fellow vendors. The delivery took time from India Post, but the option of other couriers is left up to you.

As promised, below are the vendor and pricing details:

Vijayan
Contact - +919443202181
Location - Tamil Nadu

Lp inner sleeve 12 x 12'
Rs.125 - 1 pack (50 covers)
(0.010 mil grams per cover)

Lp Outer sleeve 12.5 x 12.5'
Rs.175 - 1 pack (50 covers)
(0.017 mil grams per cover)

Ep Inner sleeve '7 x 7'
Rs.100 - 1 pack (50 nos.)

cardboard lp jackets
Rs.375 per pack (25 covers per pack)

Photo taken for your easy reference:

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture435-img-1708.jpg

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture436-img-1709.jpg

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture437-img-1710.jpg

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture438-img-1711.jpg

Cheers...
Thanks for the post. I have contacted Vijayan who says will send soon.

Thumbs up to mr. Vijayan! I also bought a few hundred inner and outer sleeves from him. Very nice gentleman he is. Thanks mr Vijayan!

I just brought some LP inner and outer sleeves arrived last week. I had got it via Indian Post (Parcel) Service which is cheap compare to private vendors.

Call or message him on whatspp he will respond

I just bought a large stock,last week,arrived mumbai yesterday so yes! He still delivers! And he is an absolute gentleman to talk to!

I have also bought inner sleeves, outer sleeves and Outer jackets from him on several occasions including last month. He is a real gentlemen and still works on words. Always received decent quality sleeves at very reasonable rate.

One of the few people who will ship the item first ,then request you to make the payment.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back