Vinyl Records - Sleeves, Jackets Etc...

Record Player

Hey Members - I was generally surfing the internet yesterday for Sleeves and Jackets for Vinyl Records. I wanted to share with you a store that I came across based in the UK.

Covers33 Website Home page

They are basically into multi media accessories. I was specifically impressed with their accessories for Vinyl Records:

Record Card Covers
Record Paper Covers
Record Mailers
Record Polythene Covers
Record PVC Covers
Record Dividers
Record Storage Cases
7 " Record Reproduction Sleeves
10 inch 78 R.P.M. Reproduction Sleeves

I dont think they are overally priced as well. I also got to see a few videos on YouTube of some customer reviews after their purchse and they reckon its probably amongst the best. Not sure if they ship to India.

I am sure there are others who cater to this as well but I am not sure on their quality and reviews.

So gentlemen, anybody already there, planning to visit, friends coming from there, this may be of interest to Vinly Lovers :)

Hope you find this post useful.

P.S. - Ive gotten hold on a vendor in India who does a similar job as the above (Anti Static High Density Polyethylene Sleeves). Not very expensive as well. I am planning to place an order. Post this I will post my review with some photographs as well.

Cheers...

What is the India vendor? Do you know if they ship by post? I would be interested to know about their rates

He
P.S. - Ive gotten hold on a vendor in India who does a similar job as the above (Anti Static High Density Polyethylene Sleeves). Not very expensive as well. I am planning to place an order. Post this I will post my review with some photographs as well.

Cheers...

Pls post the vendors name here, so that it would be of helpful to every readers, instead of waiting for a PM.. Even Im on the look out for the same.

Thanks in advance

Sure Gentlemen. I will definitely post the vendor details shortly.

My package should reach shortly. This is my first interaction/order with this vendor (based in Tamil Nadu) with online payments being made.

Once I receive the product, I would like to inspect the quality of the product and share my review and maybe post some photos as well. My intentions are to ensure I refer a quality / genuine vendor and fellow HFV members do not face any challanges.

P.S: The supplier is not a registered vendor. Of my talks with him over telephone, he is an LP Collector who does this to fund his Vinyl Hobby and based out of Tamil Nadu.

Gentlemen - I am still awaiting my package. I opted for the India Post delivery method :rolleyes:

The vendor did mention that it has reached Bangalore and the package is sitting in the local PO. Cant wait for them to deliver so I will pick it up personally tomorrow. Not in vendors control.

Right after I will post details...

Sorry for the delay.

Gentlemen - I finally got my package from India Post this morning. Dint get a chance to open it yet as I needed to rush to work.

I will open the package tonight and soon after will post my review and photos of the product.

I will also post vendor and price details.

Cheers...

Gentlemen - Ive opened my package tonight and I must say I am impressed with the quality of the Antistatic Polythene Sleeves. They fit just fine and I am sure my Vinyls and covers will be protected from dust.

My transaction with the vendor has also gone well. I can now safely recommend him to my fellow vendors. The delivery took time from India Post, but the option of other couriers is left up to you.

As promised, below are the vendor and pricing details:

Vijayan
Contact - +919443202181
Location - Tamil Nadu

Lp inner sleeve 12 x 12'
Rs.125 - 1 pack (50 covers)
(0.010 mil grams per cover)

Lp Outer sleeve 12.5 x 12.5'
Rs.175 - 1 pack (50 covers)
(0.017 mil grams per cover)

Ep Inner sleeve '7 x 7'
Rs.100 - 1 pack (50 nos.)

cardboard lp jackets
Rs.375 per pack (25 covers per pack)

Photo taken for your easy reference:

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture435-img-1708.jpg

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture436-img-1709.jpg

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture437-img-1710.jpg

record-player-albums-vinyl-sleeves-picture438-img-1711.jpg

Cheers...

This is great, thanks so much Record Player, how does one go about ordering, do we call him? What are the shipping charges?

This is good news. Can we think of a group buy for this? I would be interested in about 100 nos of inner & outer sleeves.

This is great, thanks so much Record Player, how does one go about ordering, do we call him? What are the shipping charges?

Sure Reubensm, you can call him directly over the phone and place your order. Shipping charges vary from courier company to company and also by location.

+1 completely endorse Vijayans products. Bought inner and outer LP sleeves.

Although I also require outer sleeves for 7" singles, he doesn't seem to make them. Need almost 200 pieces, where else can I get them in india?

Gents - I am in the process of locally (Bangalore) making Outer Jackets for 45rpm EPs. Ive got a whole bunch of EPs without their original jackets and they are desperately in need of some clothes :).

Once complete, I will share the commercials and contact details for fellow FMs.

Cheers...

Just bought LP inner and outer sleeves as well as inner sleeves for EP's. Bought also some cardboard covers. Very good experience as well as prompt delivery by Mr. Vijayan. One learning for me from this experience was "Express Parcel Post" from India Post which was used by Mr. Vijayan to fulfill the order. Very cost effective - it was only INR128 for about 9Kgs!!!. Even if I had to travel by auto to some place in Bangalore to pick up I would have spent more than this money.

Thank you Mr. Vijayan!!!!

Gents - I am in the process of locally (Bangalore) making Outer Jackets for 45rpm EPs. Ive got a whole bunch of EPs without their original jackets and they are desperately in need of some clothes :).

Once complete, I will share the commercials and contact details for fellow FMs.

Cheers...

Did you receive these ? Any feedback and pointers to buy ? Few pics could be helpful.

Apart to that did you know... Vijayan is a music & vinyl lover... He is having around 1000 vinyl records...

Back