Vinyl Sellers in India

These guys seem to stock fair number of vinyls at reasonable prices. Any feedback on them? Quality, shopping/ delivery etc? I've struggled a lot with Amazon shipping.
Got my first consignment. FM Rikhav had PMed me that they are placing orders with him for vinyl mailers. Going by Rikhav's reputation for great products, I gained confidence and placed order with Harmonie.
3 vinyls came in bombproof packaging, through FedEx, with tracking details. One of the sleeves had a slight bend/ pressure damage. Otherwise all good.
Will order again.

Edit....

Rikhav just messaged me that the packaging was not supplied by him. Even though those are great packaging, the credit doesn't belong to him.
I must now congratulate 2 people. Harmonie for excellent service and Rikhav for his exemplary honesty.

Kudos all.. :)

Last edited:
The LP pricing is premium now
Coimbatore the sources are less . You can contact shaannawas of erode : 9566592962. , Amarnath in Chennai 9840408990, Guru from Madurai 9842166273. Mr Kumar you are from ?
Regards srinivasan

Hello @dkumar,

Please check with them about the price before even looking at the LPs, else it would make a hole in your wallet. 🙃

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back