Visiting Chennai next week

Vishu_fbd

Hi Friends,

It seems south india has better htib deals going on.. any suggestions where I can look to buy onkyo 3200 at 21-22K price in chennai? I am reaching there on 31st Oct.

Thanks in advance,
Vishu

You can try Hamsaveni electronics,alwarpet,chennai(Near Park sheraton hotel).They were offering onkyo hts 3200 @ less than 22k.

Hamsaveni Electronics
283, T.T.K. Road,
(Opp Boston Matr.Hr.Sec.School)
Alwarpet,
Chennai-600 018.
Tel:044 2498 2421
Mobile:98414 23950

Hamsaveni Electronics
283, T.T.K. Road,
(Opp Boston Matr.Hr.Sec.School)
Alwarpet,
Chennai-600 018.
Tel:044 2498 2421
Mobile:98414 23950

How far it is from airport and is the packing good enuf to put this into cargo?

Is it worth taking the risk to save 2-3K?

How far it is from airport and is the packing good enuf to put this into cargo?

Is it worth taking the risk to save 2-3K?

For me savings in 2K is not worth and taking risk and till u reach your home with the package to hyd u wil be out of control and surely you will tensed and ur blood pressure will not be normal... this will happen for all HIFI enthust...

You can be peaceful on buying form your home town with known vendor.. If any problem it is better to take the local help. Buying electronic goods is again a luck as like getting different panels indicated in other forums for Plasma:)

Hi friends,

Today, I went to Hamsaveni Electronics and ordered an Onkyo HT-S3200. The price was Rs.22000. I think it is the cheapest price for 3200 in chennai. The package is getting delivered this thursday. So I am waiting with my fingers crossed.

The owner of Hamsaveni Electronics helped me have a demo of both 3200 and 5205. The price for 5205 was Rs.30000. Though 5205, which had active sub sounded just a little better than 3200, It was not good enough for that extra Rs.8000, so I went for 3200.

The customer care at Hamsaveni Electronics was also very good. When I asked for a Co-axial cable, they said they don't have it, but still, the owner(Mr. Sudharsanan) was kind enough to say that he will get it for me from other shops and send it along with the HTB bundle.

Hi,

I searched for hamsaveni electronics in ttk road but in vain. If u have any details do share with me.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back