Voltage Stabilizer, UPS, battery backup recommendations please?

They really are thorough professionals. Are also catering to big corporates for sophisticated machinery but gives equal importance, guidance and time to domestic consumers as well.
You can contact Mr. Manan, owner of NKB Technocrats mob 096600 61987.

I bought a 5kva static stabilizer more than a week ago. The standard 5kva stabilizer was big for my room with 22 inches in depth . So he customized it for my needs and made it smaller in depth to 16 inches in depth, 14 inches height and around 9.5 inches width which was great for my needs.
He is a very patient person and listens to your needs. It was a very good experience dealing with him. Plus his packaging of the stabilizer was great and reached safely from Jaipur to Mumbai.

They really are thorough professionals. Are also catering to big corporates for sophisticated machinery but gives equal importance, guidance and time to domestic consumers as well.
Mr. Manan is a thorough gentleman & was following up & kept me updated till the consignment reached me . After a week of reaching me also checked if everything was fine with the stabilzer.

I almost finalized static but sudden expenses came. Besides, my community for now seems to have no high voltage and been using equipment all 7 months so far through relay DIGI 200 stab. Maybe I was lucky so far with equipment.

But now, because i don't have funds, opting for Servo only. Many folks been using this and they are happy. My overall protection to an extent would be done within budget. I know static is better but its damn expensive now and don't see value in my case.

I almost finalized static but sudden expenses came. Besides, my community for now seems to have no high voltage and been using equipment all 7 months so far through relay DIGI 200 stab. Maybe I was lucky so far with equipment.

But now, because i don't have funds, opting for Servo only. Many folks been using this and they are happy. My overall protection to an extent would be done within budget. I know static is better but its damn expensive now and don't see value in my case.
If budget is a constraint for a static stabilizer, then you can opt for a servo stabilizer. The servo will be far more reliable and accurate than the relay based Vguard digi 200 stab. There are many happy users of servo too. In most of the cases for general usage, a 3kva should suffice.

Guys, I am planning to get Sony X95L 85" with Samsung Q990C soundbar this Diwali. I am confused between NKB Technocrats static stabilizer which is costing around 28k+gst for (0.5kva or 1kva whichever I choose) and Vertex Servo Stabilizer around 20k or (2) Vguard Digi 200s (1 for TV another for soundbar). Is static or servo stabilizer an overkill for my setup ?

I am just worried about the voltage in our area. I am happily running my 65" X90J and Q800B happily on a vguard stabilizer without any issues. But this TV being very expensive and a mini led which is somewhat sensitive to voltages, I don't want to take any chances. Is static or servo stabilizer an overkill or is it perfectly okay ? Please suggest. All your suggestions are welcome. I need a plug and connect type setup and not something that can be connected to the mains. It is actually not possible in my house. Please suggest.

Last edited:
Guys, I am planning to get Sony X95L 85" with Samsung Q990C soundbar this Diwali. I am confused between NKB Technocrats static stabilizer which is costing around 28k+gst for (0.5kva or 1kva whichever I choose) and Vertex Servo Stabilizer around 20k or (2) Vguard Digi 200s (1 for TV another for soundbar). Is static or servo stabilizer an overkill for my setup ?

I am just worried about the voltage in our area. I am happily running my 65" X90J and Q800B happily on a vguard stabilizer without any issues. But this TV being very expensive and a mini led which is somewhat sensitive to voltages, I don't want to take any chances. Is static or servo stabilizer an overkill or is it perfectly okay ? Please suggest. All your suggestions are welcome. I need a plug and connect type setup and not something that can be connected to the mains. It is actually not possible in my house. Please suggest.
If budget is an issue, then pls go for Vertex/Krykard imo. Servo may not be as fast or silent as a static stab during voltage correction but it is good enough for the gear and much more reliable than a Vguard digi 200.
In a servo , chances are there some servicing may be required after a long time since it has moving parts.
Basically it depends on the voltage fluctuations in your area. In a place like Mumbai, perhaps a stabilizer may not even be required but many of us buy one just for peace of mind where the investment is concerned.

If budget is the constraint then please go with servo but If erratic voltage is the concern then there is no better option than static. Wise to pay more initially and have complete peace of mind. Ask for discount from NKB, I am sure they will consider.

If budget is the constraint then please go with servo but If erratic voltage is the concern then there is no better option than static. Wise to pay more initially and have complete peace of mind. Ask for discount from NKB, I am sure they will consider.
Mr Mannan said they only made one 0.5kva on an order basis. He said, It will be expensive, we usually start with 1 kva.

I have 2 doubts which I forgot to ask him, I hope you can answer.
If I go with 0.5kva can I opt for a 6A socket and 6 Amp plugs like our regular home voltage stabilizers.
If I go with 1Kva it would be 16Amps I assume.

And my second doubt is, will this NKB Static Stabilizer output pure sinewave ? Because even the APC Online UPS BR1000G is not outputting pure sinewave. So called microtek pure sinewave UPS which they are marketing it,do they really O/P pure sinewave ? I have my doubts.

Mr Mannan said they only made one 0.5kva on an order basis. He said, It will be expensive, we usually start with 1 kva.

I have 2 doubts which I forgot to ask him, I hope you can answer.
If I go with 0.5kva can I opt for a 6A socket and 6 Amp plugs like our regular home voltage stabilizers.
If I go with 1Kva it would be 16Amps I assume.

And my second doubt is, will this NKB Static Stabilizer output pure sinewave ? Because even the APC Online UPS BR1000G is not outputting pure sinewave. So called microtek pure sinewave UPS which they are marketing it,do they really O/P pure sinewave ? I have my doubts.
Their static stabilizer certainly delivers pure sine wave. No doubts about this. Plugs and sockets should not be an issue too. You can speak with him again to cross check.

If budget is an issue, then pls go for Vertex/Krykard imo. Servo may not be as fast or silent as a static stab during voltage correction but it is good enough for the gear and much more reliable than a Vguard digi 200.
In a servo , chances are there some servicing may be required after a long time since it has moving parts.
Basically it depends on the voltage fluctuations in your area. In a place like Mumbai, perhaps a stabilizer may not even be required but many of us buy one just for peace of mind where the investment is concerned.
Numex energy solutions Hyderabad given mexquitation for 3kva static for around 26k.
Need suggestion. Iam in between vertex servo and numex .

Numex energy solutions Hyderabad given mexquitation for 3kva static for around 26k.
Need suggestion. Iam in between vertex servo and numex .
It would be as per your budget and their service in your area. If possible pls check from users who have used Numex since I do not know about them.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back