Vu 40D6575 102 cm (40) LED TV

Thank you very much for clearly explaining about aspect ratio, I have a doubt if vu tv gives aspect ratio 4:3 then its good for watching analog content but if we watch FHD then this tv shows black bars same as crt tv. Please clarify my doubt.
Thanks

Thank you very much for clearly explaining about aspect ratio, I have a doubt if vu tv gives aspect ratio 4:3 then its good for watching analog content but if we watch FHD then this tv shows black bars same as crt tv. Please clarify my doubt.
Thanks

Quoting from Wikipedia:

The aspect ratio of an image describes the proportional relationship between its width and its height. It is commonly expressed as two numbers separated by a colon, as in 16:9.

Size mentioned on Vu Website for 40D6575: Dimensions without stand (W x H x D) [ mm] 902 X 523 X 86

So Aspect ratio = 902/523 = 1.72466

16:9 equates to = 1.7777

4:3 equates to 1.3333

BTW Size of Sony40 (102 cm) R562C BRAVIA just for sake of comparison:

Screen Size 40 (101.6 cm), 16:9
Dimensions (W x H x D) without Stand Approx. 924 x 546 x 65 (16.2) mm

So, Aspect Ratio = 1.6923

I know its just dimension of TV and not of screen as it includes bezels but see the point. Even if Vu has not mentioned on their website, aspect ratio of this model is 16:9. I don't think any new LCD tv has got 4:3

I have a question about using Vu 40D6575 as monitor for gaming, browsing and watching movies. Any experience - good or bad pls share.

Guys, today is last big billion day. I am tracking the price from 2 months. I was around 23k now it is available for 20k. I am totally confused any one help with a suggestion.

Thanks for reply. I am also getting sbi 10% cash back.
I want additional 2 year warranty but I can't find that option in fk. How to get that?
You can buy extended warranty from VU website or through the technician who would mount the TV. Two years extended warranty will cost you 10% of MRP (not invoice cost).

Ordered it morning for 18250/-[emoji3] in fk.
I thought of buying 50 inch vu but not available anywhere. I didn't go for micromax because it has failure rate of around 20%. (IMO as per user reviews ) but vu has very little negative reviews.

Congratulations on your new purchase. Micromax imports component's from China and assemble their TV's in India while VU imports assembled TV'S. The TV that you have ordered is actually manufactured by Hisense which a very old white goods manufacturer from China.

Congratulations on your new purchase. Micromax imports component's from China and assemble their TV's in India while VU imports assembled TV'S. The TV that you have ordered is actually manufactured by Hisense which a very old white goods manufacturer from China.
Fine fingers crossed for the tv. Hope everything works fine. By the way I have seen your thread and you too ordered a micromax 50 inch right?

Oh sorry to hear that. I have seen user reviews for that model in amazon, most of them told they received broken one. But thanks to amazon instant return u can just return it by click of button unlike competitors.
Where did u buy?

Oh sorry to hear that. I have seen user reviews for that model in amazon, most of them told they received broken one. But thanks to amazon instant return u can just return it by click of button unlike competitors.
Where did u buy?
I brought it from flipkart. They aren't as prompt as amazon but have promised a replacement latest by 27th. Hopefully it won't be much hassle.

I have also ordered it. It takes around 10 days for delivery. Can plz send me photos of tv or post them in same thread. Can't wait till the delivery [emoji16]

I ordered vu 40" LED tv in Rs18240/- on 14 October on Flipkart, they delivered tv on 17 October and installation and demo on same day. I connected tv to Videocon d2h DH setup box. VU HD picture quality is mind blowing, it's equal to Sony and Samsung. Coming to SD channels they are OK and good, by setting 6" distance SD channels are perfect and clear. User interface is good. I will give 10/10 for picture quality, vu using A+ grade achromatic panels. Sound output is low, but it's sufficient for 12x16' room.

I ordered vu 40" LED tv in Rs18240/- on 14 October on Flipkart, they delivered tv on 17 October and installation and demo on same day. I connected tv to Videocon d2h DH setup box. VU HD picture quality is mind blowing, it's equal to Sony and Samsung. Coming to SD channels they are OK and good, by setting 6" distance SD channels are perfect and clear. User interface is good. I will give 10/10 for picture quality, vu using A+ grade achromatic panels. Sound output is low, but it's sufficient for 12x16' room.
Same pintch[emoji6]. I also ordered same product on 17th (yesterday ) for same price. But delivery date is 3rd of next month. I am from vijayawada. Buy the way I will not have any problems with sound because I have logitech z623 200w rms monster.[emoji3] .
Did you take extended warrenty?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back