VU TV review

DOCDOOLITTLE

Does anyone have a review of VU 50/55 inch led tv ?
I have looked in the internet but am unable to find any review .
I would like a feedback about the above products from anyone who is using them. Thanks.

Well I used a VU 55 inch full hd model for almost 2 years 6 months ,the TV had an extended warranty u of 2 years, after 2 years of usage the panel deeloped a tiny dead pixel which is hardly visible to a normal person. Other than that there was absolutely no problem with the pq. Recently in the month of December i had lodged a complaint regarding the dead pixels issue and the service teams response was tremendous, they promised to replace the TV and I opted for a 4k 55 inch by paying 10k extra which I got in Januray 1st week.The contrast and the colour levels are just amazing.The TV is much much better than the previous TV which i used and is good enough to be compared with top brands such as Sony ,Samsung and LG.. I really appreciate the after sales of the company which is equally important for any brand or product. Well as of now 4k was not needed but to be future proof I had to pay just 10k more I preferred this model.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back