Wall Mount for Onkyo HT-S3400 speakers

Last edited:
Yes they are compatible with Onkyo 3300/3400. As I said search in the forum, there is a member who has posted pics and instructions on how he has used these wall mounts.

K Jeyaraj,

The HT 55 I had checked on the link pasted by you in original post is Rs. 1999- but on ebay they are selling it for Rs. 750 a pair (Tono HT 55 Home Theatre Speaker Mounts | eBay) , given that Jenefas charges roughly 200 for shipping a pair of the model I suggested will also cost you around Rs. 700.

Looks wise HT 55 wins my vote!

A look alike of Tono HT-55 is available for Rs.600/- pair.

Front speakers of Onkyo HT-S3400 has no thread hole and has only key-holes. I need to confirm if it is possible to mount the front speakers too. I have mailed the guys in TONO and jenefas and waiting for their reply.

Hi

I brought the same last week for 630 with shipping. How about your price is it excluding shipping? I am talking about the tono systems pair of universal wall mounts.

Thanks.

I received my wall mounts but unfortunately I am waiting for my Energy RC-Micro set of speakers from US and will be arriving in Feb/March :sad:. So planning to install the wall mounts once I see how the speaker set looks.

Thanks.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back