want suggestion for avr and speakers.

heyraj

Hello Guys,

This is my first post on the forum and sorry for my bad english. I need your advice/suggestions on the speaker and avr to choose.

Room Size - (20X16ft) .
Usage - 80% movies on projector and 20% music.
sound preference - i want clear , crisp sound with heart thumping filled bass sound in movies.

In my city jodhpur, rajasthan. no av receiver shop or showroom available. so no demo availabe for me auditioned anything. only reliance digital which has only sony and some lg htib. so only can rely on review and all of your suggestion.

one of yamaha receiver dealer is here. and only yamaha service center is here. but no demo available. only get receiver after order. My budget for avr is max 30000 and for speakers 30000 (5.0 speaker) . can take only fronts and center if it goes out of budget.and sub 15000.

I have shortlisted some speaker-
1. pioneer fs 52 floorstanding
2. taga 606 v3 or 606 se.

but confused on avr.

please suggest.

can go for used items to reduce my budget. because it is my more than highest budget.

Taga harmony 606 se has 3 way bass reflex compared to 2 way on pioneer fs52.

Avr : denon/pioneer
Denon 540bt or 520bt
Denon x1300 7.2ch atmos
Pioneer vsx 532
Pioneer vsx 932

You generally spend more for speakers and less for avr.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Taga harmony 606 se has 3 way bass reflex compared to 2 way on pioneer fs52.

Avr : denon/pioneer
Denon 540bt or 520bt
Denon x1300 7.2ch atmos
Pioneer vsx 532
Pioneer vsx 932

You generally spend more for speakers and less for avr.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Pioneer fs52 is not 2 way, its 3 way speaker system

With limited budget it is better to go for good quality pre-owned components than entry-level new one. Very soon you will end up with upgradation . Instead on entire 5.1 set go for just AVR and front speakers, later on add remaining speakars as the budget permit. In 60 - 70k you will get very good and powerful pre-own AVR and floor standing speakers. For first few months enjoy stereo music. Later on add Center, surround and sub.
From your speakers selection , Pioneer is more capable speaker than Taga but Pioneer need more powerful AVR to bring best out of them.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Thanks all of you for your valuable sugestion. I am thinking about used avr denon x2000 and denon x1200. Which is good. And also some one offered me used yamaha ns55. So my option for speakers are new 606 se full set and yamaha and new pioneer fs52 in same range. For yamaha and pioneer. I will purchase center also.and for surround i have my old set pioneer htp 071 satellite 2 spaker. My main purpose is movies. I listen music ocassionaly. Please suggest.

any fm who want to upgrade and want to sell his setup.i want a good condition used home theater setup.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back