Want to Buy/Build 2.1 Stereo Set up(Similar to Altech Lansing MX5021 or Above)

Hi All, This is my first post, and I found this community is doing great to help for those who are in doubt of audio system.

I am in to buy a stereo music system but cant decide:). I've used to listen Altech Lansing MX5021 for the past few years. Now its dead. I want to listen my Mp3s (320 kbps) like before or even better. I've get a demo of Logitech Z623 and I don't Like it. so I searched again and I've come across Klipsch Pro media 2.1BT and Edifier S350DB 2.1 models.Someone told me about studio monitors with amp setup will give superior sound quality!. I've never get a chance to listen to these studio monitors speakers but I've searched about some. This Dayton Audio B652 AIR seems good to me. If I paired this Dayton Audio B652-AIR with SMSL AD18 Amp( I use PC for my music listening and have a Asus Xonar sound card with Optical Out) will produce an excellent sound ? ( I've plan to add a Active Sub to the system in future). Subs like Dayton Audio SUB-1000 or Yamaha NS SW - 100. Please help me to decide I don't know anybody to discuss this issue. So please replay with all details ? thanks in advance:)

I've shortlisted these items,
1 Klipsch Pro media 2.1 BT (Available on Amazon.in @ 28000 )
2 Edifier S350DB (Soon Available on Amazon.in @ 23000)
3 Edifier R1850DB (Not Available in India, Have to import from China through Alibaba Or Banggood. Price @ 14000. This model have a sub out)
4 SMSL AD18 Amp with Dayton Audios B652 Air Speakers (SMSL Amp have to import @ 10000 and Dayton Audios B652 Air available on Amazon.in @ 11500. Can add a Active Sub in future like Dayton Audio SUB 1000 or Yamaha NS SW 100)

I only Listen to Mp3s (320kbps).
I need Well Pronounced Highs(Treble)
I need Sharp Punchy Low(Bass)
Mids have to be decent!.
My budget is around 30K max.
Please help me decide to chose the best one.( These are my findings and I am not Auditioned to any of them except Altech Lansing MX5021 which I owned) so feel free to suggest some new set ups if you can.( I've Auditioned Logitech Z623/625 2.1 Set up and I don't like it all.)

Hi All, This is my first post, and I found this community is doing great to help for those who are in doubt of audio system.

I am in to buy a stereo music system but cant decide:). I've used to listen Altech Lansing MX5021 for the past few years. Now its dead. I want to listen my Mp3s (320 kbps) like before or even better. I've get a demo of Logitech Z623 and I don't Like it. so I searched again and I've come across Klipsch Pro media 2.1BT and Edifier S350DB 2.1 models.Someone told me about studio monitors with amp setup will give superior sound quality!. I've never get a chance to listen to these studio monitors speakers but I've searched about some. This Dayton Audio B652 AIR seems good to me. If I paired this Dayton Audio B652-AIR with SMSL AD18 Amp( I use PC for my music listening and have a Asus Xonar sound card with Optical Out) will produce an excellent sound ? ( I've plan to add a Active Sub to the system in future). Subs like Dayton Audio SUB-1000 or Yamaha NS SW - 100. Please help me to decide I don't know anybody to discuss this issue. So please replay with all details ? thanks in advance:)

I've shortlisted these items,
1 Klipsch Pro media 2.1 BT (Available on Amazon.in @ 28000 )
2 Edifier S350DB (Soon Available on Amazon.in @ 23000)
3 Edifier R1850DB (Not Available in India, Have to import from China through Alibaba Or Banggood. Price @ 14000. This model have a sub out)
4 SMSL AD18 Amp with Dayton Audios B652 Air Speakers (SMSL Amp have to import @ 10000 and Dayton Audios B652 Air available on Amazon.in @ 11500. Can add a Active Sub in future like Dayton Audio SUB 1000 or Yamaha NS SW 100)

I only Listen to Mp3s (320kbps).
I need Well Pronounced Highs(Treble)
I need Sharp Punchy Low(Bass)
Mids have to be decent!.
My budget is around 30K max.
Please help me decide to chose the best one.( These are my findings and I am not Auditioned to any of them except Altech Lansing MX5021 which I owned) so feel free to suggest some new set ups if you can.( I've Auditioned Logitech Z623/625 2.1 Set up and I don't like it all.)

Hello Manoj,

Welcome to the forums!

I have two sets of Klipsch Pro Media 2.1. One is used and one is unused.
I purchased both these sets in the US and then got a transformer made to convert 230V to 110V for use in India.
I have extensively tested it and it is GOOD, on its own!

When driven through My Digital Processor (see link in my signature), configured as stereo in stereo out, it takes the set to a completely new level.
I have every reason to believe that it will meet the requirements you listed above.

Regards,

Ravindra.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back