want to buy PC 5.1 subwoofer

nitanandsingh

Hi,

I want 2 buy a 5.1 channl subwoofer.i am confuse in selecting d brand like creative,logitech,iball or intex. My bugdet is 5k. please help me .

Creative and Logitech 5.1 speakers within your budget will not come with a wireless remote. They will have a wired remote but performance will be better than the intexes and iballs. On the other hand Intex and iBall will have a wireless remote, but beware that the sound settings reset themselves every time you turn the speakers off.

guys u forgot altec lancing.. and also to add logitech 5.1 is in range for what u are planning and undoubtly it will beat all u lookin for.. also do not '''i mean to say do not'' go for creative.. if you want to enjoy music or movies on ur pc... and u will only understand why i am tellin you ''do not'' when u audition other products.

i have been using pc and pc speakers since the time 2.0 speakers came and mp3 did not exist.. now i own a hefty logitech 5.1 z-5500 digital speaker system...

if you need help with models in your range do reply.. can help u with the best in terms of usage and pc music and gaming.. also altec lancing 5.1 is very much in your range. and with a wireless remote.

forget about the intex, iball and frontech they get you nutin good.

also altec lancing 5.1 is very much in your range. and with a wireless remote.
Are you referring to the VS3251? What are the street prices in your area?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back