Want to sell Stereo System

saugataray

Hi Guys:

I discovered this forum today and found so many interesting comments posted. It is nice to be here.

I am a music Aficionado and own a very nice stereo system. I want to sell this entire setup only because I am planning to relocate to a different country and thus want to avoid the hassle of voltage conversions etc. If any of you are interested, please let me know and I could discuss with you further. The equipments are for 220 volts. BTW, I live in Hyderabad.

PRODUCT and MODEL:
NAD C320BEE Integrated Amplifier +
NAD C521BEE CD player +
PSB Image 4T Floorstanding Speakers (pair) +
Sommer Cables (connecting Amp to CD player) +
Supra Cables (connecting Amp to speakers, 7 ft for each)

YEAR OF PURCHASE:
Oct, 2004 (bought brand new from 10Octaves, Bombay). I have maintained the equipments in extremely good condition.

CONDITION (Physical & Cosmetic) :
Excellent. I have all the original boxes, manuals, remotes and cables that came with them. The entire setup is kept in an entertainment center that is mostly dustfree.

USED IN (Hotel/Office/Residence) : Residence

WARRANTY (y/n) : No

EXPECTED PRICE : Rs 55,000 or Other Best Offer

ANY OTHER INFO : NAD and PSB match very well. For further reading please refer to the following links:

Stereophile: Listening #7

Nad C320 BEE

NAD Electronics :: WHAT HI-FI C521BEE CD Player

Stereophile: PSB Image 4T loudspeaker

Look forward to hearing from you,
Ray

Navrajan,

Please send me your e-mail ID and we can talk.

Thanks,
Ray

Sir I am navarajan from virudhunagar in tamilnadu. i came to know about your offer for your stereo system. since i feel it is good combination. a highend amp with highend cd player and speaker need not match with each other this is my policy. so sir would yoou mind let me know your final offer after receiving from others. Since i am genuinely interested i dont want quote price for you. so reply me freely thanks

Navarajan, its not a good idea to display your email address in a public forum for various reasons. Recommend you delete the same from your message (click on "Edit" to do this). You can communicate privately with saugataray by clicking on his username in the post above yours and selecting the "Send a private message to saugataray" option.

Hi Guys:

I discovered this forum today and found so many interesting comments posted. It is nice to be here.

I am a music Aficionado and own a very nice stereo system. I want to sell this entire setup only because I am planning to relocate to a different country and thus want to avoid the hassle of voltage conversions etc. If any of you are interested, please let me know and I could discuss with you further. The equipments are for 220 volts. BTW, I live in Hyderabad.

PRODUCT and MODEL:
NAD C320BEE Integrated Amplifier +
NAD C521BEE CD player +
PSB Image 4T Floorstanding Speakers (pair) +
Sommer Cables (connecting Amp to CD player) +
Supra Cables (connecting Amp to speakers, 7 ft for each)

YEAR OF PURCHASE:
Oct, 2004 (bought brand new from 10Octaves, Bombay). I have maintained the equipments in extremely good condition.

CONDITION (Physical & Cosmetic) :
Excellent. I have all the original boxes, manuals, remotes and cables that came with them. The entire setup is kept in an entertainment center that is mostly dustfree.

USED IN (Hotel/Office/Residence) : Residence

WARRANTY (y/n) : No

EXPECTED PRICE : Rs 55,000 or Other Best Offer

ANY OTHER INFO : NAD and PSB match very well. For further reading please refer to the following links:

Stereophile: Listening #7

Nad C320 BEE

NAD Electronics :: WHAT HI-FI C521BEE CD Player

Stereophile: PSB Image 4T loudspeaker

Look forward to hearing from you,
Ray

hello ray,
i am interested in your offer and would like to have an audition if its ok with u. i am from hyderabad and stay at sainikpuri. can u pl tell me how much the same set up would cost at current price. i suppose a new 320BEE costs 19K. i have no idea of other items. meanwhile i will study your offer. gimme a ring so that we can talk.my contact number is in your PM
narsimha

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back