Want to take two outs from 4K Fire Stick

sandsoftime

Hi All,

I want take an out of my 4K Firestick and send an out to the TV and a separate out to my Marantz AV receiver. What do I need to achieve this?

Just to further explain, I have a 4K TV but my receiver is HD. So I want to send the audio out to the receiver and video to the TV directly while preserving HDR and other video features

Last edited by a moderator:
If your TV has ARC then connect your receiver to the TV using ARC and plug the Firestick in to the TV on a different hdmi port. That should do it.

Hi All,

I want take an out of my 4K Firestick and send an out to the TV and a separate out to my Marantz AV receiver. What do I need to achieve this?

Just to further explain, I have a 4K TV but my receiver is HD. So I want to send the audio out to the receiver and video to the TV directly while preserving HDR and other video features
Solution 1 - what harryneopotter has given in reply 1. TV ARC OPTION. u will get both dd and dd+ audio to ur AVR and 4k hdr pic to ur tv.
Solution 2 - hdmi extractor as suggested by Sidharthy. U will get dd only thu optical spdif. No DD+

Solution 1 is better. If no ARC in TV/AVR or improper surround passthru then

1.Hdmi splitter - it will have one hdmi input and two hdmi ouput ( one to tv and one to avr) . But video output is the least of two hdmi outputs, so no 4k hdr in tv.

The only solution other than ARC is HDfury integral. But it is too costly

Has any economical device been introduced/launched which can split the 4k DV video signal input from Firestick/MI box 4k etc into :

1 HDMI output going to 4k TV giving 4k DV

and

1 HDMI output to AVR giving TrueHD/DTS HD... ? (for non 4K AVR)

Any forum member using such device?

Please share purchase links. Thanks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back