Wanted: Creek destiny for rs6

ilar

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for a used Creek Destiny or Creek Destiny 2 to pair with my Monitor Audio RS6s.

This is what the stereophile review says "I was intoxicated by the combination of the Destinys with the Monitor Audio Silver RS6 speakers. The trio produced a detailed, delicate, dynamic, uncolored sound that rivaled what systems costing twice as much can manage. I strongly suggest that dealers who sell both Creek and Monitor gear audition this system."

I also have a plan of buying a new one if i do not get any used Destiny.

Looking for some advise. Please let me know your suggestions and how do you compare it with Rega Brio-R?

I am surprised the creek EVO is not satisfying your need. Could you please try with NAD372 ?

Regards

Hi Srini,

Creek Evo is good, but hoping Destiny would be the final call considering the synergy with RS6.

Don't rely on the reviews solely / associated connected equipment will also matters.

However try with NAD 372, which somebody will have locally and it will be an ideal match for your taste too with good power.

If you are having faith in tube amps it can also drive your RS6. You will be able to get good tube amps for the cost you are going to invest in Creek Destiny 2.

Regards

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back