Wanted NVIDIA SHIELD TV PRO

Looking for Nvidia Shield TV Pro.If any one wish to sell,kindly let me know through PM
Pro is not available even on amazon.only some FM might sell it.
With respect to OLX ,a month back I searched all most all major cities.i could get only nvidia shield tv from a chennai dealer for 19 k which I bought and is working good.it is new box piece.but now it looks even he has ran out as f stock.his ad is missing on OLX chennai.

\except remote, there is not much of an addition in new version. You may negotiate it to 12-13K ... its worth it.
not true. The Ai Upscaler is game changer if you have 4k TV and especially if you love watching youtube or other non 4k stuff like sports, I myself had 2017 Shield which I sold and bought it for 4k upscaling, You need to see it to believe it.

Following were the improvements done with 2019 PRO version over 2017, hence looking for the same

* Video : AI upscaling (4K at 30 fps)
* Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos
* Remote : motion-activated backlit buttons,
* Bluetooth connectivity : 5.0

Following were the improvements done with 2019 PRO version over 2017, hence looking for the same

* Video : AI upscaling (4K at 30 fps)
* Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos
* Remote : motion-activated backlit buttons,
* Bluetooth connectivity : 5.0
AI upscaling, yes I haven't seen that personally but would agree that it's an important feature.

Dolby Digital Plus and Atmos could be achieve via passthrough using 2017 model also

Remote is a huge improvement

Not sure how much value bluetooth 5.0 connectivity would add if the purpose here is to stream movies

Wonder why does Nvidia doesn't sell it officially in India...
well 15k for a Tv box is considered a taboo in India, ppl including myself (few years back) find it crazy to buy something so expensive just to watch stuff online which their SO capable Mobiles and laptops/pc can do easily. I bought my first Tv box 4 years back, it was a chinese crap H96 or something and spent 2000+ on it, it gave me an insight into Tv box and made me crave for more as it was barely watchable, thus went for Nvidia shield, never going back now. Plus Nvidia Shield is a game console which is good for streaming games and twitch etcmarket for which is not very mature in India.

not true. The Ai Upscaler is game changer if you have 4k TV and especially if you love watching youtube or other non 4k stuff like sports, I myself had 2017 Shield which I sold and bought it for 4k upscaling, You need to see it to believe it.
I still have the first 2015 (?) Pro model and it's upscaler is so good on 1080P content, sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between upscaled 4K and native 4K on my VU 75" TV. Good 4K content takes on an almost 3D quality to it. I'll probably pick up the latest model on my next travels abroad before this one goes belly-up but it's just a treat to watch video on this box.

How good is Apple TV 4K when compared to Nvidia Shield PRO?.
Apple TV 4k is available in India at ~16k.

How good is Apple TV 4K when compared to Nvidia Shield PRO?.
I think it will depend on your usecase. If it is streaming OTT content and if it includes apple's content as well, ATV is a good choice. If you need a flexible box which excels in streaming from your HDD/NAS (and does a bit more than that) along with OTT content, then STV it is.

My use case would be strictly streaming OTT content and nothing else (no apple content nor streaming HDD/NAS).
what would be the recommended one in this case? (ATV or STV or FTV) (FTV - Fire Stick 4k ;) )
Sorry for digressing, will stop my posts/questions here.

My use case would be strictly streaming OTT content and nothing else (no apple content nor streaming HDD/NAS).
what would be the recommended one in this case? (ATV or STV or FTV) (FTV - Fire Stick 4k ;) )
For your usecase, FTV will suffice. There may be a deal on FTV4K now, pls check.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back