Wanted : Tray Loader Unit for Oppo BDP-83 Blu-Ray Player

daumaster

In need of a AsaTech (China) Make Tray Loader Assembly for Oppo BDP-83 Blu-Ray Player for my Oppo BDP-83. Blu-Ray Player.

The Loader Firmware as per my Oppo BDP-83 Blu-Ray Player on screen Setup Menu > Device Setup > Firmware Information
are given below :

FIRMWARE INFORMATION
Main Version : BDP83-60-1110
Loader Version : BE2800 85752800
Sub Version : MCU83-27-0326
Chip Version : 0B.00.01.00.

Will settle for a Loader Unit from a non-functional Oppo BDP-83 Unit also, if a new Loader cannot be sourced.

Attachments

• Oppo BDP-83 Loader Unit.jpg
    Oppo BDP-83 Loader Unit.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 12
Anyone having a BDP-83 stuck on 'standby mode' (red power light on, with blue light not turning on)

This indicates failure of the power supply board, which is hard to source.

Am interested in procuring the Tray Loader Unit of BDP-83s in such condition.

I just bought myself an oppo bdp83 used from a seller in Bangalore. I hope it's good as a cdt thru coax. While that be that as may, i saw a sort of semi non working bdp93 at the sellers place...in case you are interested to get in touch with him...pls pm me.

In mean time whats your primary use of the bdp83? Do you also use it as a cd transport?

Got an used loader assembly for the Oppo BDP-83 on eBay for 28 USD.
Should get it by first week of May, 2022.
Servo PCB might be bad, for which I have a refurbished Servo PCB bought from Oppo USA, Menlo Park.
Got spares lasers bought cheap as Play Station 2 spares.
Let's see how things turn out.
Am turning into an expert in Bdp-83 repairs.

Servo PCB might be bad, for which I have a refurbished Servo PCB bought from Oppo USA, Menlo Park.
Hi. Am having a marantz sacd 7001 cd player. It's not reading disc. Any one you know would try to resolve. In Kerala no one is there

Hi. Am having a marantz sacd 7001 cd player. It's not reading disc. Any one you know would try to resolve. In Kerala no one is there
Try cleaning the laser lens with after shave lotion. If problem unresolved, try to get a spare lens from eBay.
If the spindle motor is not spinning the inserted disc, then the spindle motor is to be replaced.

Are these Spare lasers compatible with the BDP 83?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back