Wanting to buy a refurbished tower speaker @ Bangalore

GTMaroli

Hello All. I wanting to buy a refurbrished tower speaker system under 20K, Please help me find a Yamaha NS 8390 or similar systems.... Or if anyone here can suggest a equivalent speaker system i'm willing to look at at that too.

Cheers

Hello All. I wanting to buy a refurbrished tower speaker system under 20K, Please help me find a Yamaha NS 8390 or similar systems.... Or if anyone here can suggest a equivalent speaker system i'm willing to look at at that too.

Cheers
Not sure if re-furbished is the way to go here. Not sure at all. If you find one, you will end up paying a premium and again face lack of support. At best you may get demo pieces at discount.

Your best bet would be to contact indian manufacturers and buy from them directly demo pieces, new old stock, equipment turned in for upgrades(which has a chance of being actually refurbished).

Manek

Cheers
First and foremost, apart from the Budget, going for some speakers will depend on the Amp you are having, your music preferences and the room dimensions.

Refurbished speakers, particularly changed cones/coil or completely re-built cabinet will certainly change the original sound signature of the Speakers unless it is done by an expert or OEM themselves. Better to go for used speakers without much wear and tear. The classified section of this forum is best place to source used gears under tight budget.

Recently there was Taga towers kept for sale by Chennai FM, but withdrawn.

You can able stretch the budget little bit, check with him whether those are still available for sale and able to ship.
If he agrees, better you can audition the speakers at his place and pick personally since Bangalore to Chennai and back is a day journey and the road is good.

Or you can post your requirement under wanted section or wait still more time so something will come up for sale under classifieds.

Last edited:

Cheers

The best of used speakers can be found on OLX where you will need to visit the seller and audition before closing any deal. Based on the tech specs of your amplifier / avr, make the decision accordingly

I stumbled upon these two chaps on You Tube last evening selling used Hi Fi gear. Seems like a legit business. Really good selection though not necessarily cheap.

Check KRISH HI-FI and Audio Galaxy Bangalore. I'd rather deal with someone who I can talk to on the phone versus OLX.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back