Watch JioTV on any device with Kodi!

vaibhavyagnik

I know some people already might know this, but this video is for those who want to play live TV on their Computer, Android TV, Mi Stick, Firestick or any other android box. As long as your device supports Widevine DRM protection, you can install JioTV as an Addon in Kodi and watch live tv on your device. Here is a tutorial.

I am not able to get the zip file after adding the Botallen repo. I tried installing on firestick, xbox and windows laptop and all the 3 places i have the same below issue
1629715494905.png

I even tried downloading the zip file separately, but still it does not work.

Attachments

• 1629715487714.png
    1629715487714.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 12
I had issues with the repo as it was not showing up the zip file. I downloaded it separately and was able to install it on Android phone. Wanted to test it out and was able to get it working.

I am not able to get the zip file after adding the Botallen repo. I tried installing on firestick, xbox and windows laptop and all the 3 places i have the same below issue
View attachment 61312

Most likely your ISP is blocking the download. Use a different internet. To check if the internet service is not blocking, you may download the zip file first on your phone and if it downloads successfully, use that internet with kodi.

I had issues with the repo as it was not showing up the zip file. I downloaded it separately and was able to install it on Android phone. Wanted to test it out and was able to get it working.
Most of the isp are blocking. You can access the file through a free proxy website and download it. Then install in Kodi.

View attachment 61312

If you are having Jio fiber or airtel sim, use one of them to connect. I had an issue with it. But connecting airtel sim as mobile hotspot and try it. This should work

I know some people already might know this, but this video is for those who want to play live TV on their Computer, Android TV, Mi Stick, Firestick or any other android box. As long as your device supports Widevine DRM protection, you can install JioTV as an Addon in Kodi and watch live tv on your device. Here is a tutorial.
Will this also work outside India? It is not working when connected from UK. Tried with VPN (paid service) still does not work. It is the same with Disney + Hotstar also. Any suggestions?

Will this also work outside India? It is not working when connected from UK. Tried with VPN (paid service) still does not work. It is the same with Disney + Hotstar also. Any suggestions?
It should work with a VPN if you connect to an Indian server. Jio will be checking for an Indian IP address

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back