• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Watching fifa world cup 2018

square_wave

I stopped watching cable tv a few year back. I don't want to ever go back. In India what is the best way to watch world cup via the internet? Is it even possible to get this in HD quality online?

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

JayaRaa

depends on your internet connection, if it is good then yes very good quality is available online

SONY holds the broadcasting rights for FIFA World Cup so Sony LIV app might stream and as per the promos available in Hotstar for the world cup. I think they might have live streaming. Airtel and Jio offering free live streaming, Jio will use Jio TV, Airtel might use Hotstar like how they used the same for ipl.

MaSh

Ahh nice thread. Its been long since I followed the World Cup. Intend to follow this year. I guess Sony HD is showing it Live. Does any one have a Link to the game schedule's calendar entry for google or exchange calendars?

MaSh

SPONSORED ADS