Watching fifa world cup 2018

square_wave

I stopped watching cable tv a few year back. I don't want to ever go back. In India what is the best way to watch world cup via the internet? Is it even possible to get this in HD quality online?

depends on your internet connection, if it is good then yes very good quality is available online

SONY holds the broadcasting rights for FIFA World Cup so Sony LIV app might stream and as per the promos available in Hotstar for the world cup. I think they might have live streaming. Airtel and Jio offering free live streaming, Jio will use Jio TV, Airtel might use Hotstar like how they used the same for ipl.

Ahh nice thread. Its been long since I followed the World Cup. Intend to follow this year. I guess Sony HD is showing it Live. Does any one have a Link to the game schedule's calendar entry for google or exchange calendars?

MaSh

Sony liv holds the live-streaming rights for FIFA WC in India. You can watch a free stream which is delayed by 5 mins or a live feed which is subscription based. This site is accessible on a pc or mobile app. Further you can also watch live feed without extra subscription on supported devices like on a phone or tablet on the TV channels available on the Airtel TV app or Jio TV app provided you have a Jio or Airtel connection. If you have good Internet speed you will get around 720p HD quality with stereo sound. Enjoy the World Cup

The audio quality in all options - seem to be stereo even in Tata Sky. Is there a source for better audio? There is a huge difference in the Star Sports channel audio versus Sony atleast on Tata Sky. Just wanted to confirm the same.

The audio quality in all options - seem to be stereo even in Tata Sky. Is there a source for better audio? There is a huge difference in the Star Sports channel audio versus Sony atleast on Tata Sky. Just wanted to confirm the same.

Yes in d2h sony ten hd audio is stereo only

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back