Waterproof tv for bathroom.

How about a projector ? That must be simple to get an enclosure made and just for the lens a piece of anti- fogging glass can be used . I was also checking a few bathroom mirrors and chanced upon this https://www.kohler.co.in/product-detail/22929in?skuid=K-22929IN-NA . They have some defogging device to clear the mirror . May be some similar jugaad can be done ?

Yes i have gone through all these. It's nothing groundbreaking to have a tv in a high end bathroom, in fact quite normal. But the thing is my designer was asking to import it and it'll be costly. So i was hoping if i could manage that personally, here, locally. For now i ll get a cheap tv, if i manage to kill it, i ll have to go the expensive way.
This entire thing depends on your architectural dynamics.
Distance/Angle/ Isolation & Separation/ Dehumidification
(Maybe a dedicated industrial dehumidifier + Separation Cut/ Window as suggested below)
Basically keep it out of the Bathroom but visible via a Sealed Window - audio via connection to IPX7 Speakers
My suggestion:

Make a cut out in the wall, install a Tv inside. Cover with quality glass with no gap between glass and TV. Seal the edges cleanly with some latex-based sealant.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back