WD TV Media player from amazon.com

Murlidher

Hi

Please suggest if buying latest WDTV Live Media player from amazon.com will be a good option.

the link - Amazon.com: WD TV Media Player (WDBYMN0000NBK-HESN): Electronics

the total price comes around Rs.7295 as of today.

I am looking for a media player where in I can connect my USB Movies / Music which has surround effect and it can play in 5.1 channels in straight mode in my yamaha 299

regards
V.S. Murlidher.

Thanks. Hope it can support 5.1 sound output. I am little skeptical in ordering at amazon.com as I haven't done it before. I am not able to find this anywhere online in India. I think this is better than ASUS O Mini player, though i don't need any of the smart features this is offering as my new LG LED TV does have some of the SMART features including YOUTUBE etc., which i don't use much.

Thanks. Hope it can support 5.1 sound output. I am little skeptical in ordering at amazon.com as I haven't done it before. I am not able to find this anywhere online in India. I think this is better than ASUS O Mini player, though i don't need any of the smart features this is offering as my new LG LED TV does have some of the SMART features including YOUTUBE etc., which i don't use much.

Search around in your IT markets. You will get it for sure.

I just noticed my location. I have moved back to Bangalore for more than a year. Apologize and I have updated it now :)

Be careful with the remote control. Replacement not available in India. If remote control get damaged, You have to either depend on some universal remote or WD TV app

i have decided to go with LG BP440 3d blu ray player which i got for a good deal of Rs.5000 online. hope it doesn't prove me wrong.

have this same player and really happy with it. Bought it from a local store for rs.7500.
ZhvAZu

Any idea where I can get WDTV liver hub with 1 TB model? Flipkart had posted one but when ordered they sent me the WDTV instead hence returned that.

Be careful with the remote control. Replacement not available in India. If remote control get damaged, You have to either depend on some universal remote or WD TV app

since he was planning to order from amazon, he can get a replacement from the same site (just as I have done)...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back