Wharfedale 10 series details

Rem

@RAC - How is the iPod touch? How much is the capacity and how much does it retail for? Planning for my niece's birthday.

@RAC - How is the iPod touch? How much is the capacity and how much does it retail for? Planning for my niece's birthday.

Hi. I have a 16GB ipod touch. I have had it for a year now. It was a gift so I have no idea on the prices.

I have been happy with the touch. My previous mp3 player was creative zen - 5gb. It makes a good gift. Has many more features. If I am not mistaken, still the best media player around. I had upgreded to iphone software and used ipod touch for games and other applications. It keeps my 5 year old son entertained for a while.

It does not have bluetooth, but has wi-fi and the browsing experience is decent. Mail accounts can be configured and accessible at a touch of a button.

You get ipod touch in 8, 16 and 32 GB capacities.

It connects with my room mini hi-fi stereo and my car stereo perfectly.

However, this morning I faced this problem with my ipod :-(
http://www.hifivision.com/mp3-mp4-w...-ipod-touch-white-screen-death.html#post51499

Hi moser,

I have an Ipod Touch 8 GB . I bought it for 12.5k about three months back. I connect it to my onkyo and its nice hear the songs from it. Go for it. Its really a nice present.

cheers,
sri

This thread was about WF 10 series. Why did Ipod sneak in and hijack the thread? :D

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back