Wharfedale diamond 11.2 or Dali Zensor 3 which one is best

Both are excellent speakers but completely different sound signatures. You would have listen and decide. What are your listening tastes, source, amplification and room dimensions?

Dali is little brighter and have better bass handling capacity. If you like warm sound better choose Wharfedale. Also try one or two different amplifiers before finalizing. In my opinion Marantz amplifiers will perform better with Both the speakers.

Both are excellent speakers but completely different sound signatures. You would have listen and decide. What are your listening tastes, source, amplification and room dimensions?
First of all thanks for your quick response.I'm planning to buy Marantz NR1609. I prefer melodies. Bass is my least priority. I like mids and treble. 15×17 room dimensions.(I want to enjoy the audio of my LG B55 OLED TV as well as the picture)

Dali is little brighter and have better bass handling capacity. If you like warm sound better choose Wharfedale. Also try one or two different amplifiers before finalizing. In my opinion Marantz amplifiers will perform better with Both the speakers.
What about Marantz NR 1609. Will it drive smooth Dali Zensor 3 ?

See if you wish to listen to @ channel, go for a dedicated stereo amplifier. Although marantz Avr also perform better in stereo as compared to Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Cambridge etc. I Use my the Marantz Reciever SR 6010 with Sonodyne Sonus 2605 V3 and it performs better than any other foreign brand.

I love your room dimensions. 15 feet width helps manage first reflections better.
If stereo is what you want, don't go for Marantz NR1609.
Depending on budget

If you want multiple HDMi in as well (computer, gaming console, media box etc), then Marantz Sr1200 and Denon equivalent is available.
Else,Go for a integrated stereo amp with digital in (optical input can be fed from LG as well). They put in good quality watts over an AVR.

I love your room dimensions. 15 feet width helps manage first reflections better.
If stereo is what you want, don't go for Marantz NR1609.
Depending on budget

If you want multiple HDMi in as well (computer, gaming console, media box etc), then Marantz Sr1200 and Denon equivalent is available.
Else,Go for a integrated stereo amp with digital in (optical input can be fed from LG as well). They put in good quality watts over an AVR.
I'll go with your suggestion. I'll take a look into integrated stereo amps. Thank you.

See if you wish to listen to @ channel, go for a dedicated stereo amplifier. Although marantz Avr also perform better in stereo as compared to Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Cambridge etc. I Use my the Marantz Reciever SR 6010 with Sonodyne Sonus 2605 V3 and it performs better than any other foreign brand.
I consider you. Sure I will check dedicated stereo amps. Thank you.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back