Wharfedale DX1-SE User Manual

Kartc

Hi,

Could someone please send me the user manual for Wharfedale DX1-SE (5.1 speaker system)?
I am able to find the one for its predecessor i.e. DX1-HCP and for the latest one too i.e. DX2.
However, I need the one for DX1-SE. Kindly share the user manual pdf if you have it.

Thanks.

Source : https://theaudiophileman.com/wharfedale-dx/

and http://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/wharfedale-dx-1-se

The DX-1 SE 5.1 speaker system from Wharfedale consists of four satellite speakers for the front and rear plus a similarly diminutive centre
speaker and a compact active subwoofer. The speakers take their design cues from the Diamond stand-mount speakers, albeit shrunk to a much smaller size – the satellites are just 19cm high.

The DX-1SE replaces the DX-1 HCP, a similarly diminutive speaker package. The new package sports fine-tuned drivers, increased efficiency and redesigned cabinets with larger internal volumes. Each DX-1 SE Satellite sports a 19mm silk dome tweeter and 75mm mid/bass driver with a woven polypropylene cone – woven polypropylene is used for its combination of lightness, strength and rigidity. The enclosure is an infinite baffle (closed-box) design, which aids the speakers’ ability to be sited in close proximity to a wall without adversely affecting their performance.

The DX-1 Centre incorporates the same silk dome tweeter flanked by two 75mm mid/bass drivers. Its design includes an aperiodic loading system consisting of a vent that is filled with resistive porous foam to control airflow.
The matching WH-D8 active subwoofer combines a 200mm long-throw bass cone with a 120W amplifier.

Available in high-gloss black or high-gloss white, the speaker package is available for £400

Thanks, all, for your response.
I got the manual from Wharfedale. Could not attach it here due to size restrictions.

No issues....i hope you are able to resolve the issue or challenge or query you were searching for....

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back